CHAPTER 2

YAY CHAPTER 2 HOPE YOU GUYS ARE LIKING THIS STORY. I LOVE THIS SO YEA ITS REALLY GOOD, OH AND AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER I WILL HAVE WHO IS PLAYING THE WHO.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stella!! This can be a dream come true, I could meet them. My live savers, and you know that is my dream." Cam said, she only say my name when she is mad.

"Cam are you getting mad at me because I don't want you to go to Florida?Cam we live in Nevada, and then I'll miss you and..." I stopped myself before I started cry.

"Look Stell, I'm gonna miss you. But we don't even know if I am gonna get picked." I nodded

We walked up to my room, as we reached I ran to my bed and jumped on it and snuggled in my pillows. Cam laughed at me and jumped on me, I laughed and tried to get her off but I'm to weak. So I did my best and sang a song that she hates: Baby by Justin Bieber. She jumped off one time, and slapped my back. She hates Justin, which is funny, I mean I don't like him but I love his music. It's really cool and plus he is hot, ;D. I laughed at her and looked at my clock for the second time, it read 7:59. I walked to my drawer and picked out a outfit for today, I had a plan for us today and I know Cam will love it. I walked out the room leaving a confused Cam in my room, I walked to the bathroom and put my brown hair in a ponytail and striped my clothes and went in the shower.

I finished up my needs and got dressed, Cam was waiting for me in the kitchen while eating my Lucky Charms and looking at her phone. Oh no she don't, those are my Lucky Charms!! Must save Lucky Charms!! I said in my mind.

"What do you think your doing?" I ask Cam

"Umm looking at twitter." She said hiding the bowl, Cam knows I don't ever share my cereal, mostly my Luck Charms.

"Oh really? So uh what are you eating?" I ask with a smirk, she sighed

"Your Lucky Charms. Look I'm sorry but I didn't eat at my house and I was going to go to Starbucks but I got to busy coming to your house." She explained, I sighed then nod.

I checked my phone to see the time, it was 8:30. So I thought about taking Cam to breakfast, so I did even though she was eating my Lucy Charms. As we got to the Diner and finished eat it was 9:56, that Diner took so long just for some toast, and pancakes. I was thinking about going to the mall but it was to early, it opens at 11 so I took us back home, well my house. We watched a movie called: About Last Night. It was so funny and it was really great. It was 12 when the movie finished so I told Cam lets go to the mall, like how us white girl do it. She laughed and nod.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

( 3 Hours Later )

I drop the bags in my hand and sat down on the couch, Cam made me shop for 3 hours. 3, I swear I don't know how I'm friends with this girls? But hey I love her, she walked over to the couch I'm sitting on and sat down, she put her head on my lap.

"Stell?" She ask

"Yeah?" I answered

"I have something to tell you"

"Ok tell me"

"I-I didn't win."

"Win what?"

"The 5 Seconds Of Summer contest. I didn't win, they said that I was close but a girl was a little better than me."

"Wow, I'm so sorry Cam. It's ok maybe you can meet them some day?" She sat up and shook her head, she had tears in her eyes.

I hugged her and kept telling her that it would be alright, that time we spend all day listening to 5 Seconds Of Summer. I was so sick of hearing them, I was about to rip my ears off. Gosh, I love Cam and all but she need to cut this nonsense out i will end up kicking her out. I forgot to tell you about Cam didn't i? Well Cam is 17, like me. She has jet black hair. She is in love with 5 Seconds Of Summer but she really loves Luke, she even has a phone case with his face on it. Her brother got it for her birthday, I wanted to kill him but I never got a chance to. Anyway, Cam Is my best friend and she is a girl.

Cam was looking at her phone for 2 hours, probably on twitter and tumblr, I thought. Cam then screamed, which scared me a little, I jumped in my seat. I walked over to where she was in my room, which was on my computer chair. She was smiling and I was looking at her like she was weird,

"What?! What happen and why are you smiling?" I ask

"I GOT IN!!" She screamed

"Got in what? Is it the college you signed up for?"

"What? No. The contest, one of the girls got sick and-and they said I can be in it." I frowned but covered it up with a fake smile.

"That's great Cam, I'm really happy for you."

I'm happy Cam got in but I don't want my best friend to leave, I will miss her. I love her with all my heart and what if someone hurts her, like what if the girls bullies her? She will cut again or worst kill herself like she tired before. I can't lose my best friend, it would be the worst feeling ever.

"So I need to start packing-" she sneezed "I'm leaving in 3-" she sneezes again "days" she had snot coming down her nose, I went to get a tissue for her.

"It's really cold, is the air condition on?" She ask, I shook my head

"Cam you ok? You don't look to good. Oh my gosh Cam your so pale! Let me call your brother." She sneezed again. She then passed out.

I walked out the room and left Cam in my bed, I don't know how she got sick? 3 hours ago she looked great but now she looks like she about to die. I called her brother,

"Hello?" Cameron ask

"Hey Camer it's me Stell, yeah well Cam looks like she is about to die. She is pale and she is cold which is weird because it's 90 degrees. I'm getting worried." I explain to him.

"Oh god" I hear him mumble "Ok Stella I need you to call the hospital. Then call me again and tell me what they say, next I want you to give Cam a pill, the one I gave you when you felt sick, give her that." He told me.

"Oh-oh ok but she passed out in my room." I told him

"Oh gosh. Ok I'm on my way." He hung up and I went back in my room to see a pasted out Cam.

_______________________________________________________
POOR CAM, HOW WILL SHE GO TO FLORIDA? WELL KEEP READING AND FIND OUT.

CAST:

STELLA: VICTORIA JUSTICE

CAMILLA: LUCY HALE

MELISSA: ELIZABETH GILLIES

TAMAR: DANIELLA MONET

NIKKI: DOVE CAMERON

ARIELLE: DOVE CAMERON ( Twin Sister To Nikki)

SO THIS IS THE CAST ^^