CHAPTER 3

YAY CHAPTER 3 LETS DO THIS. SO IN THIS CHAPTER THERE WILL BE A TWIST. NOW YOU GUYS MAY BE THINKING THIS IS NOT REALLY JUST LIKE THE REAL 'KUWTFG' AND I AGREE, WELL ITS NOT JUST LIKE IT CAUSE I DIDNT WANT IT TO BE A RE-RUN OF THE BOOK. SO ANYWHO..... LETS GET TO THE GOOD STUFF.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cameron came by my house 20 minutes later, he had worry all over his face. He walked into my room and saw Cam pasted out, he checked her pulse, which is weird but also getting me worried. Camer has a blank expression and I'm worried, Camer walks over to me and says something I didn't ever want to hear.

"She-She is h-half way died. I don't know what happened but.." He started crying.

"W-What? Call the ambulance! CALL THEM NOW!! SHE IS NOT DYING BEFORE MY EYES!! P-Please call them." I was crying.

15 minutes the ambulance came and took my almost died best friend. She was so pale and she... Ugh why did this happen? How did this even happen? Camer and I was in the waiting room, I bet your asking about their parents. Well Cam's mom died from killing herself, then he dad he moved out the house as soon as Camer and Cam turned 16. Which was last year, Camer and Cam are twins, I swear they look so much alike it sickens me. I wish my brother was here, but no more about me. Ok maybe just a little more, so yeah. I'm 17 like Cam and Camer, I'm a tomboy ;D. I'm ill, but I'll tell you about that later. Then last I'm lonely, I have nobody, no family, no friends (

besides Cam). At school I'm the freak, and Cam she is like a nerd but she is also popular, you get it?

As we waited a doctor walked over to us, he looked sad but that could because he is a doctor. All doctors I know are always sad, but....wait a minute that's my doctor. I wave at Dr.Styles, no it's not Harry Styles or his son, it's just his last name is Styles. Dr.Styles smiled at me and then started talking to Camer.

"She is doing fine, she just had a attack. You know the one she had a few years back? Well yeah that." Dr.Styles explains then walk away

"Cameron is there something you want to tell me?" I ask, I always say his real name when I'm mad at him or getting serious.

"Well you see.... Cam has a sickness and she getting attacks in her brain. It's like asthma attacks but hers is in her brains." He explained, I sighed.

"I'm sorry Stell, I should of told you before. I'm sorry I really am" I shook my head and walked out the hospital and in my car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POOR CAM AGAIN. AND IF YOU ARE ASKING WHAT KIND OF SICKNESS THAT IS, I DONT KNOW. LOL I JUST THOUGHT OF IT, BUT IF ITS RESL THEN HEY COMMENT THE NAME. ALSO SORRY THIS CHAPPIE WAS SHORT.