CHAPTER 5

SO LIKE IM UPDATING A LOT TONIGHT HOPE YOU LIKE IT. IF YOU LIKE IT MAYBE EVEN LOVE IT, VOTE AND COMMENT AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO READ THIS.

______________________

I was at the airport getting on the plane, i sat in my seat. I really hope no one sits next to me because I don't want anyone talking to me or being next to me I don't like people only people I like are Cam, Camer, and my brother. But of course some girl sat next to me,

"I guess this is my seat." She said

"Yup." I really didn't know what to say.

"Hi I'm Melissa, and you are?"

"Stella but call me Stell." Why is she trying to talk to me?

"Cool, sorry if this is being all in your business but why are you going to Florida?"

"I'm going to some show called 'Keeping Up With The Fangirls'."

"OMG really? Me too, it's really great that your a fan because-"

"Oh no I'm not a fan, I don't like them at all. My best friend was picked but she got sick the day she found out, so here I'm here." I explain while cutting her off.

"Oh, that's ok we can still be friends." Gosh she can talk.

I nodded and put my headphones in and put on my fav song by Blink 182, I Miss You. I love that song, all I do is sing to it everywhere I go. I fell asleep on the plane ride.

(Next Day)

It was 4:18 in the morning and we were finally getting off this plane, Mel and I was looking for a man with a sign with our names on it. We found it but the man had a woman with him, she was on her phone typing really fast. The sign read Stella Reynolds and Melissa Harped, I tapped her and point to the man she nodded and started walking over. I followed her and the woman looked up, she smiled

"Ah you must be Melissa and Stella?" She asked

"Yeah I'm Stella but call me Stell." She nodded

"Ok now let's get your bags, the other girls already landed." I nod

( SKIPPING BAG CLAIM)

Mel and I got our bags and met up with the two other girls, as we got to the girls I saw that they were twins. They are really pretty, Perfect blonde, and I hope they are nice. One of the girls looked up and tapped her sister, they looked me up and down then laughed. How rude, I mean what I'm wearing isn't so bad. I'm wearing a T-Shirt saying 'Guns N Roses' then I have black jeans with the knee ripped. Too me I look hot, but those twin don't think so. I mean who do they think they are, their clothes look horrible. One of them is wearing a crop top with it saying 'Woke Up Like This' and some white shorts. The other also have a crop top but hers say 'Flawless' and she have flower shorts.

"Hi what's your name? I'm Melissa and this is Stell." Melissa said to the twins

"Ugh, I'm Nikki and this is my sister Arielle. Now please leave us alone your ugliness is hurting our eyes." They both laughed. See this is why i don't like people.

"Listen you bitch, Mel is not ugly she is prettier than y'all ugly asses so maybe if you would take off all that make or should I say cake on your face you would maybe be pretty." I said. I take back saying their pretty because once I got close I saw they had make up on.

They scoffed and walked over to the man and woman,

"Ok girls, I'm Stacy, I'm the co-producer of the show and I'm here to pick you up so let's go the limo is outside.

Limo