Chapter One- The Video

-Steph's POV-

"Wake up slow poach!" My sister yelled. "Let me sleep!" I replied stuffing my face in the pillow. "Awe! Why you gotta be so slow? Don't you know we gotta go?" She sang. Ugh. I swear..that song is so fucking annoying! "Where are we going anyway!?" I ask throwing the pillow. "I SAID IT WOULD BE A SURPRISE!" She replied. "What?" You wake me up in the morning, to tell me what? Oh well.. "What's the time?" I ask her. "4:35 a.m." She replies. You say what!? I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. "What should I wear?" I asked her. "I don't know! It's up to you! But note, it's gonna be cold then hot.. Sorry!" She replies. "Okay, fine!" I pick out my outfit which was leggings and shorts to put on the leggings, a shirt that says 'GEEK', a tie-dye hoodie and Keds. I took a shower using my bubblegum scented shampoo then shaved my legs. I got out and put my outfit on. I dried my hair, curled the ends since my hair was straight, put powder, concealer, cyan colored eyeshadow and mascara. I also got my favorite beanie.

I went downstairs. "Finally! Nice outfit!" My sister says. "Well, yours is better Alex!" I reply. "Yeah right..see, this is why I need tips on how to be 'stylish' Stephanie!" "Oi! Not by my FULL name puhlease!" "Fine Steph!" "Can I make a video first?? Please!!" I asked Alex. "Okay! But make it quick. We have to be at 'the place' by 6 a.m. It's gonna be a 1 hour trip." She replies. I am SO sleeping in that car..sorry, I love sleeping! I mean who doesn't?

(YouTube video):

"Hey guys! What's up!? Okay, it is too early I know! But my sister woke me up because we're going somewhere. I might not be able to post a video later today that's why I decided to film now. I don't know where we'll be going..Alex?" I started.

"Let's just say, we'll be seeing you guys in LA!!" She says.

"Wait...WHAT!? Sorry guys! Even I didn't know about this!! I'm soo excited!! See you guys there!! I love y'all! Byeeeee!" "Bye guys!"

Then we ended our video.

-Mac's POV-

I got ready for our road trip until the boys called me. "MAC HARMON! GET YOUR ASS HERE!" Nash called out. "I'm coming, I'm coming! Sheesh!" I said. When I got there, they're laptop was turned on and it was on YouTube. "What's up?" I ask. "Watch this..it's one of 'her' videos." Carter said. "Wha-? 'Her'? Who is-. Oh." I said. I know that they were referring to Stephanie..ever since I started watching her videos, I started liking her. "Yo. You watching or not!" Hayes said, snapping me out of my daze. I went there and the video started.

(YouTube video):

"Hey guys! What's up!? Okay, it is too early I know! But my sister woke me up because we're going somewhere. I might not be able to post a video later today that's why I decided to film now. I don't know where we'll be going..Alex?" I started.

"Let's just say, we'll be seeing you guys in LA!!" She says.

"Wait...WHAT!? Sorry guys! Even I didn't know about this!! I'm soo excited!! See you guys there!! I love y'all! Byeeeee!" "Bye guys!"

Then the video ended. They all looked at me and Hayes which we both had our mouths open. "She's coming." Was all Hayes and I could say. By the way...Hayes has a tiny-huge crush on Stephanie's sister, Alex and Jack Johnson has a crush on her Bestfriend Mia. But OMG she's actually going to LA. "Hey guys! What's up?" Jack J. said walking in. The play the video again. "MAC AND HAYES! You guys are lucky!!" He said. "You know, Alex, Stephanie and Mia always go with each other. It doesn't mean Mia isn't going!" Matt said. "Oh shit." Jack said. Our phones vibrated which was a notification from Vine that Mia posted.

(Vine):

"I'll be goin' to LA with these people!!" Mia said. Then she pointed to Alex and Stephanie.

The Vine ended.

"Holy.." Jack J. said. "YAS!! Yo crushes are going!!!" Sebastian said. Whyyy?