Chapter Two- Plane Ride 1/2

-Steph's POV-

I got in the car and put my earphones in. I shuffled my music. I fell asleep 5 minutes after..I mean it was 4:45 A.M.! I need sleep! After an hour Mia woke me up. "Hey, c'mon, we're at the airport." We got out of the car and went inside the airport. I checked the time 5:54 A.M. Wow. We got our tickets and rode the plane. We weren't seated next to each other! Someone sat beside me and by someone I meant that HE was cute! Wait..what are you saying? Get yourself together! I sat down. "So, where are you going?" He asks. Talk about stalker alert! "I'm going to LA." I reply. "Oh, that's where I'm headed too! My brother's sitting somewhere else. Soo are you there to go to the 'Meet & Greet'?" He replies..whoa!

Me: Um..I'm actually PART of the 'Meet & Greet'. I never caught your name.

???: Oh so am I! Whoops. The name's Crawford, Crawford Collins.

Me: Oh! Wait! Aren't you the brother of Chris!?

Crawford: Yeah! Your name is....

Me: Sorry *laughs* The name's Stephanie but you can call me Steph for short.

Crawford: Cool! Nice meeting you Steph. You can call me Crawf for short.

Me: Okay. Nice to FINALLY meet you too Crawf.

Crawf: Wait a minute..aren't you-aren't you Stephanie Gilinsky!? The sister of Jack G and Alex!?

Me: SHHHHH! How do you know my last name!? And yes I am! And how do you know me!?

Crawf: Sorry, I'm quite close with your brother. I watch your videos!

Me: You didn't watch my recent one now did you.

Crawf: No. *laughs*

Me: Okay. That explains it. *laughs along*

Crawf: So, who are with you?

Me: Alex and Mia. Like always!

<speaker>: We are about to take off. Please buckle up your seatbelts.

Crawf: Where are you staying? Which hotel?

Me: Wherever my brother is going, I am.