Chapter Three- Plane Ride 2/2 and an Airport Greeting

-Crawford's POV-

"Hey, Hey Steph. We're here. Wake up!" I said. Her eyes opened. "Hey Crawf. Thanks for waking me up." She replied. Oh gosh, how I missed talking to her. WAIT...WHAT AM I SAYING!? I'M DATING LAURA! "No problem. C'mon, let's get your stuff."

-Jack Gilinsky's POV-

We went to the airport so that we could pick Crawford and Chris up. We got to the airport earlier than I expected. We got out of the car when we arrived and after a while we saw Crawford and Chris but they were with 3 girls. 2 of them look really familiar to me. They took a picture together. Once they were closer to us, I realized who the 3 girls were..they were my sisters with their Bestfriend Mia. "Alex!? Steph!? Is that really you!?" I said. They're heads snapped to my direction. It was them! "JACK!?" They said together. They 'dropped' their bags and ran to me. They both hugged me. "I missed you two troublemakers!" I said. "Awe, you still remember us as troublemakers. I'm touched." Alex said in a sarcastic tone. "Well, at least you remember us!" Steph said while we let go of each other. "You have 2 sisters!? Why'd you never tell us??" Someone asked and I knew it was Brent because of the voice. "Holy." Mia said. "No freaking way." Alex said. "Tell me I'm dreaming." Steph said. "You're not." Crawford said hugging my sister, Steph on the waist from behind.

Me: You guys met?

Steph: Yup! He was sitting behind me in the plane.

Me: Cool.

Jack J.: Aren't you gonna introduce us?

Me: Okay! Sorry. Steph, Alex, Mia these people are

Alex, Steph and Mia: We aren't stupid! We know who they are! We just can't believe we're facing them RIGHT NOW!

Me: Okay! Ride with us since your going to the same hotel anyway. Okay?

Alex, Steph & Mia: Okay. OMG! TFIOS!!!

Me: *faces the boys* Warning, these 3 LOVE TFIOS so we're gonna have to watch it later!

The boys: WHAT!?

Alex, Steph & Mia: YAS!

Then we left. A month with some of my friends & 2 sisters won't be as hard as I thought, or would it!?