'shout if you need any help, Nugget'

Once the boys had left my room I unpacked the tiny bag I'd bought with me from the care home. Taking each item out of the bag carefully and gently placing them on top of my shoe rack that lays underneath my bed. Some of these things used to be pretty much all I had.

I felt a tear slide down the side of my face as I took out my very last item. It was a bracelet. A bracelet that had the letter B carved onto a little charm shaped as a moon. It's a beautiful blue threaded bracelet that my brother Ben gave to me.

I used to have my older brother. We were best friends. He'd always be there to protect me when the older kids at some of the horrible care homes were picking on me. He would take the blame for mistakes I made. He'd hold my hand until I fell asleep at night. He was my hero. That was until he went. He's been gone for 12 years now. My heart breaks every day without him. The only real family I have.

Scrunching up the bracelet into my fists and rolling back onto my bed, i burry my face into my pillows beginning to sob lightly.

I wish he knew I was safe. I wish I could know if he was safe. I'd do anything to hear something from him. Anything.

*knock knock*

"Who is it?" I trembled as I was knocked out of my trance. "It's me, Brad. I was just wondering if I could have a quick word?" He whispered.

Without any warning, the curly locked, brown eyed beautiful boy walked straight into my room. "Jhees, let yourself in then brad" I giggled forgetting I had tears down my face and red eyes.

"Woah, what's wrong megs! Are you feeling homesick.. worried... hungry?" Brad had such a concerned look on his face. It was so adorable. The whites beneath his mysterious eyes began to show as his eyelid widened.

"Ohh ahhhhh... no.. it's.. it's nothing" I say, stuffing Ben's bracelet under the covers. "Why are you crying then" he asked "it's ok Megan, you can tell me anything. In fact, that's the reason I came here. To tell you if you're ever upset or afraid or worried, just come and get me and we can chill'n watch Netflix or talk about it and eat cookies☺️"

For some reason, my heart warmed when brad told me this. I know we're only friends, but.. I can't help feeling like there's something strange going on between us. "Thankyou Brad, i really appreciate it". "Now then,  are you going to tell me what's on your mind then nugget."

Nugget? Did Bradley Simpson just call me nugget?! I actually find it quite cute to be honest. I wouldn't mind if that stuck really ☺️

"Brad, honestly, don't worry about me. Go get ready for shopping. I'll be downstairs in 10." I hushed, trying to act as if I wasn't having a total meltdown inside. "Okie dokie.. only if you're sure meg. See you in a bit nugget"

Once I'd finished packing my things away, the time finally came to make my way downstairs to meet these two mysterious girls that Tristan and James were in love with.

As I walk into the kitchen I'm joined by 5 smiley grins.

"So," Tris began, "we've decided to all go shopping with you if that's ok?! Well, apart from connor, he's doing some covers with joe".

"Yeah that would be totally awesome!" I smiled
And with that, we all left and jumped into James' range-rover to drive into London.
———————————————————————
Opening the door to the house, we all threw our bags on the porch floor and made our way to the 1st lounge, smiles drowning our faces feeling full of all types of delicious food we'd eaten on our shopping trip.

"Well that was so fun!" Anna shouted
"Thankyou Guys! I love all my new stuff, it means so much to me☺️" I giggled.
"No problem! We've always wanted a gal to share the house with and you're so perfect for the job. I can just tell you're going to fit in so well here" james said.
"So, what's for dinner then" Brad winked at tris.
"Is that even a question brad... PIZZA!" he screamed.

"Is that ok with you megs?" Brad whispers to me.
"Yes! I love pizza! It's my favourite!"
"Well that's settled then, I'll order a load of pizza and then we'll have a movie night?"
"Can we stay?" Anna and kirst laughed.
"Haha, of course, it'll be fun!"

We all agree that we should go and pack our stuff away in our rooms, get into some pyjamas and meet back in the lounge in an hour.

Climbing the stairs walking to my room I felt a large hand on my shoulder. It's brad.
"Need any help carrying a bag or 2?" He asked.
"No thanks bradley, I've got this" I smiled as he opened my bedroom door helping me place my bags on my bed.

"Shout me if you need any help, nugget" he smiled pulling me into a little hug before he left my room pulling the door shut behind him.

Right. I need to pack away my new clothes and stuff.

I hung all my new dresses, shorts, jeans, tops and coats into my fancy wardrobe, placed my new bras, panties, socks, tights, hats pyjamas and any other small items of clothing into my drawers, folded my hoodies and placed them on a shelf in my wardrobe  and stacked all of my brand new sneakers, heels, flats, trainers and boots into my shoe rack. I can't believe how many clothes i own now!

Anna was perfect at helping me with clothes because we're the same size and she's got such a good fashion sense. She's just my style. She even said I can borrow her clothes if I'd like sometimes!

I didn't just buy clothes, I also bought some new stationary stuff for my desk and a new stand for my guitar.

After packing all the new things and the gifts the boys had given me on my arrival into their new places, i dressed into a lace cropped top, some silky black shorts and threw my new Cookie Monster onesie over the top.

We'd all decided to buy new onesies, Brad bought a penguin one, tris a tiger one, James a reindeer one, Kirstie an Elmo one, Anna a fairy one and we'd decided to get connor a gorilla one. 🍪🐯🦌🦍🧚🏻‍♀️

Grabbing my phone, I made my way down to the kitchen finding James and kirst paying the delivery driver for pizza while brad sets up Netflix on the 'cinema style' tv screen.

"Right guys! Pizzas ready! What would we watch?" Tris shouted.
"FRIENDS FESTTTTT!" Brad shouted running into the room bombing onto the sofa next to me passing me a box of Hawaiian pizza throwing a blanket over the two of us.
"Really Brad! We always watch that! What about pitch perfect 2!" Said Con plonking himself onto a beanbag.
"Yes! What's so wrong with friends?!" Brad complained.
"Nothing, it's just maybe we'd like to watch something different for once?!" He argues back.

"Hang on guys" said tris, "seeing as its Megan's first night here, why don't we let her choose?" I blushed as everyone turned to look at me.

"Well, sorry to disappoint brad, friends is my favourite show, but I really love pitch perfect!"
Brad just smiled and told me it's ok as Con turned on pitch perfect.

We spent the night watching all 3 pitch perfect movies until Anna decided to go to sleep with tris and Kirstie decided to call it a night with James , leaving myself, con and brad to finish the last 30 minutes of pitch perfect.

As the movie ended, Brad squeezed my hand and motioned for me to look at con. He was knocked out fast asleep on the sofa.

"Come on," said Brad, "let's get you to bed megs, we've got a busy day introducing you to joe and the team."

As he said that, he lifted me into his arms and carried me up to my bedroom door. I cling onto his muscular shoulders and kept my head buried into his neck.

"Thankyou for tonight brad," I said placing a little peck onto his cheek.
"It was delightful Megan." As he pecked me back I opened my door said goodnight and shut the door behind me.

Wow. What a night.

I can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring.

A/N- Hey Guys! Sorry for not uploading another part for a few days. If you like the story so far, remember to vote and comment! Thanks! Share share share! Xx