"exciting news for you"

I was awoken my my phone vibrating on my bedside cabinet. Rolling over, I slowly open my eyes to see who was trying to talk to me.

It's a WhatsApp message from Brad. What on earth does he want at this time of the morning.. wait. Oh my gosh it's actually so late! It's 11am and I've only just woken up without the noise of screaming care kids in my ear. Is this heaven?!

After throwing on some of my new leggings and a friends jumper, I brushed my teeth, threw my hair back into a messy bun, put my slipper socks on and made my way to the kitchen to find brad standing in front of a fully laid table with a pile of pan...

After throwing on some of my new leggings and a friends jumper, I brushed my teeth, threw my hair back into a messy bun, put my slipper socks on and made my way to the kitchen to find brad standing in front of a fully laid table with a pile of pancakes equipped with a variety of toppings.

"Good morning meg," Brad smiles whilst pulling out a chair from underneath the table, "I made us breakfast😌"
"Oh my gosh! Thankyou Brad! That's so sweet of you☺️" I giggle.
"No problemo, I hope you're settling in here well😌"

Brad reaches over to the orange juice and pours me a cup whilst i smother a thick layer of Nutella onto my pancake.

"So, when we were in the care home, the reason we were first attracted to you and your friend is because of your voices.. they're incredible. I'd love to see what you can do sometime." Brad smiles.
"Yeah sure, it's be an honour to sing with you ☺️you are an international superstar after all.!" I smirk.
"Don't think of me like that, think of me like a friend😉" he winks.

Ringggg ringgggg ringgggg!

Brad picks up the phone and starts talking to what I think is a man with a Birmingham accent just like Brad's.

"Yeah sure, what time are you coming?" Brad mutters, "ok, see you then." He puts the phone down and returns to eating his breakfast with me. "That was our manager, Joe. He's coming in 15 mins." He smiled.
"Ok, shall I clear the dishes away for you seeing as you did make this amazing feast😍?"
"Oh yeah😂I forgot about clearing up. It's ok, it won't take me that long. You can do whatever, I'm happy to tidy up."
"No no, really, I'll help. I'll feel terrible otherwise!"
"Ok fine, but let me switch some music on, it'll be more fun then." He grinned whilst connecting his phone to the speakers and playing 'loving is easy' by Orange Rex Country.
"I love this songgg!" I shout.

We spent the next 10 minutes dancing to the music whilst washing up the dishes, packing sauces away and laughing at each others terrible dance moves.

Brads favourite dance move is, as he likes to call it, 'the sprinkler'. Every time he does it, I die with laughter. 😂

We have the exact same taste in music, he loves  all the songs I do. That makes me so happy!

We're halfway through singing 'dance moves' by franc moody when a tall, dark haired man walks into the kitchen & throws his bag onto the breakfast bar brad and I am dancing on top of.

"Joe! Hey dude, this is Meghan, our new housemate." Brad says as he pulls the guy into a man hug.
"I guessed that Brad" he laughed whilst reaching into hug me. "So, the boys have adopted you? Well, I'm Joe, the band manager. I'm always hanging around the house, at the studio or in my office so if you ever need anything like money or help, I'm always available on my mobile." He smiled.
"Well Thankyou Joe, it's a pleasure to meet you" I say with a wide grin on my face.

"Alright mate?" Tris says as he, James and Con all walk in giving joe a hug also. "Ahh, Meg, I see you've met Joe then. Don't worry, he's not as scary as he looks, he's more of a friend than a manager to be honest." He laughs.
"Haha, thanks guys, you've made me feel so welcome here."
"No problem, it's so nice having a fresh face." Con chips in.

"Sorry if I'm ruining any plans guys, but boys you've got an important meeting today that I need you all to go to. Meg, will you be ok here on your own?" Joe said handing a piece of paper to each boy with the meeting details on.

"Yeah, I'll be fine here, but is it alright if I invite a friend over? The one you guys met at the care home that was with me." I said.
"Yeah sure," Brad replied.
"But no parties" tris chipped in, sending a wink my way.

Last night Connor had told me that when the boys first moved in, Tristan held a huge house party with tons of people. It ended in a disaster with broken plates, old food and furniture thrown everywhere - that's where they got the idea for the can we dance music video.

It wasn't much longer until the boys all left for their meeting with joe. They had told me it was only going to be a few hours and that they'd be home in time for dinner later.

I can't wait to see Ellie. We've texted a few times since she moved in with her new family and I moved in with the boys, but we've been waiting for the perfect chance to meet up seeing as she only lives 15 ish mins away from me.

The time is finally 1

The time is finally 1.30. After re doing my hair into French plaits and putting some basic makeup on, I decided to put some music on my speakers for when Ellie arrives.. it's pumped up kicks, her favourite song.

Knock knock knock!

That must be ellie!

Rushing down the stairs, I swing the door wide open and jump into Ellie's arms.

It's so amazing to smell her.. to look at her! This girl has been my only real friend for years and it's been truly strange to have been apart from her for this long.

"Ellie!!! I've missed you best friend!!"
"Oh my gosh meg! You have no idea how much I've missed you too! Damn moo, you've got lucky.. this house is freaking amazing!"
"Yes, it really is. The boys are just so nice and well.. I think I have a sneaky suspicion that I might have a stronger connection with one of the boys..."
"Oh my gosh! Tell me more!

Just at that moment, my phone started buzzing.

"Sorry Ellie, gotta take this babes"

Picking up the phone, I instantly heard the bubbly voice I was expecting to hear..

"Meghan! I have exciting news for you!"

A/N, hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, I tried to leave you on a bit of a cliffhanger. Hopefully I'll be updating soon, but in the meantime, please check out my other book about James and Kirstie! Thanks xx