'no, we live here. youre one of us now'

We spent the 20 minute uber ride to my new house chatting and getting to know eachother. The boys are being so nice to me, telling me what's going to happen, who I'm going to meet and where we will be living!

James hands the money to the driver whilst tris and con grab my bags and guitar from the car boot. "Thanks!" James shouted to the man as he sped off down the long driveway back to the main road.

Opening the door to the luxurious mansion, I'm greeted into the boys' crib. "So! This is our place!" Connor shouted, reaching his arm over my shoulders, "can I give you a tour?".
  "Oh yes, I'll come too!" Mumbled a still nervous looking brad.
  "Yes please, this place is massive! Do you guys really actually live here!?" I stuttered.
"no, we live here! you're one of us now, treat this place like your own, just don't go trashing it any more than tris does;)" Connor explained.
"Heyyy!!!" Tristan interrupted holding a can of coke in his hand.
"Anyway, lets get to the tour"

"So," he started, "this is the kitchen, we don't really do much cooking, we mainly just order takeaways unless James is feeling nice enough to cook us a meal 😂"
"That's cool, I love takeaways of all types. Chinese, Indian, Pizza, chips, chicken! I'm not a fussy eater at all." I smiled trying not no act too scared in front of my new sort of family, but I felt a wave of awkwardness flow down my spine once I'd realised what the hell I'd just said to an international superstar... 'I love takeaways of all types!'... what a nob😂.

"You'll get along perfectly with Brad then;)' con winked at me, sending a cheeky smirk to brad.
"Shut up con!" Brad laughed.

Once the boys had given me a tour of the 1st 2 floors of their luxurious pop star mansion, we climbed the final set of stairs up to the final layer.

"This is where the bedrooms are" con smiled, "this is Tristan's bedroom, he practically lives in there with Anna because we're too 'embarrassing'😂. Then this is James' room, James' girlfriend Kirstie sometimes stays round when she's in London, but don't worry, she'll love you, shes lovely. This is my room, I like to call it the 'man cave' because it's where I play video games and stuff when the other boys are busy in the games room.. I also like to sleep a lot so don't be alarmed if I'm still in bed at 2 in the afternoon sometimes😂" he giggled.

Con continued to walk down the corridor skipping a room on his way. "This is Brad's room. He ju-s" con was suddenly cut off my a very determined Brad.

"I don't get many visitors to my room, so if you're ever feeling lonely at all.. or if you just want a chat, don't hesitate to come and see me☺️I love cuddl.. oh I mean talking☺️" he startled realising what he'd just said.

"Haha thanks Brad, I'll be sure to check in on you if I ever need something. But con, where's my room? I can crash on the couch if needs be, I don't mind." This was a lie.. I couldn't wait to see my room! I've always wanted to be able to walk into my own room after a long day, just being able to jump into my own bed and sleep all night long without any disruptions☺️.

"Perfect timing" con replied, "I was just about to get to your room. If it's ok with you, your room is over here- right in the middle of mine and Brad's." Con opened the door into a big bright room. Large windows lined the wall directly opposite the door that made the room full of natural light. It was beautiful.

Just before I was about to have a wonder around the room brad shouts "Room tour time! We spend ages looking for all of the perfect things a girl needs to live life, so can I show you?" I instantly replied with "this is amazing guys! I'd love a room tour if you could!" ☺️ "don't be silly dumbass, of course it's alright otherwise I wouldn't have offered would I😉" brad sniggered placing his hand on my shoulders. Wow his hands were so soft.. this is amazing!

A/N- Hey Guys! Hope you liked this chapter. Sorry I haven't been active in ages on this story. Don't forget to vote and comment. I've decided that I don't care if anyone's even reading this story or not, I'm just going to enjoy writing it and see how it goes from there :) thanks! Xx