1. First day

Y/N = Your name
H/C = Hair color
E/C = Eye color

My name is (Y/N) and I am an ice dragon slayer. I have decided to move to a place filled with guilds and families. Fioreè. I got off the train. I am a dragon slayer but I don't get motion sickness because of a spell I have from my ice magic.

I walk around and I see a lot of homes and guilds and smiles. I smile and walk around. I should find an apartment building and rent one there. I walk to one and I went to the landlady. She gave me the keys and I smile.
"Thank you ma'am." I said.
"Enjoy your stay Miss (Y/N)." She said.

I smile and walk up to my apartment and went inside mine. It's beautiful. A tv, with a nice couch and kitchen, a balcony, a huge bedroom, a nice bathroom too. This is beautiful! I'm glad I rented one at this apartment building. I smile and put my stuff down.

I decided I wanted to go find a guild I could join since I'm a wizard. I mean, I want to join a guild. So I decided to take my phone and earbuds with me and just in case, some money. I lock my door and went outside. I was looking around and I see a ton of guilds here. There's Sabertooth, Lamia Scale, Blue Pegasus, Mermaid Heel, and Fairy Tail. They all sound great but which one should I join?

I hear laughing at the Fairy tail guild hall. I decided to walk over there and check what's up. I see lots of people laughing and chatting. This is a big guild. I look more inside. I see a blonde haired girl talking to a red scarlet hair girl with armor on and a dark blue haired little girl with pigtails. They're pretty. And I see an exceed with her too.

I see some boys and I see 2 fighting. A Blackish blue haired boy with no shirt on and long pants. Oh god. And... a pink haired guy who has a shirt with no sleeve and one with a long sleeve. He punched the other guy and my eyes widen. I start to blush...

I walk in and look around. I see a white haired girl smiling.
"Hello! May I help you?" She asked and I went to her.
"My names (Y/N). I'd like to join this guild..." I said.
"Okay! Let's check in with the master! My names Mirajane by the way! But you can call me Mira!" She said.
I smile. She's a nice girl.
"Who's that?" I ask and point at the pink haired boy. He's so hot...
"That's natsu! He's a fire dragon slayer." She smiles and I stare at him...

Natsu Huh..? What a cool name.. for a hot guy.. I keep staring at him. I think I'm in love... it's love at first sight I guess. But I don't really know him. I should get my act together.

"YOURE SUCH A MORON!" The dark haired guy said.
"YOURE SUCH A PERV!" Natsu said. I sigh.
"That's enough out of both of you!" The scarlet haired girl said and punched them down. My eyes widen.
"Haha! That's Erza. She always stops Natsu and Gray fighting. They always fight." Mira said. So the other guys name is Gray. Cool.

"A new member?" Someone said I turned to a man.
"Hey master! This is (Y/N)! She'd like to join the guild!" Mira said. He nodded.
"I am master Makarov. The 4th master of this guild. We would be honored for you to join." He said and everyone smiled at me and so did Natsu. When Natsu smiled at me, my heart started to beat fast. I smile back and nod.
"Thank you master." I said.
"Where would you like the guild mark?" Mira said.

"Left shoulder light blue." I said and she stamped my left shoulder and the guild mark is on it. I smile and everyone cheered.
"Welcome to the guild (Y/N)." Master said.
"Thank you so much master..." I said and bowed. I walk to the girls.
"Hi (Y/N)! I'm Lucy!" The blonde girl said. I smile.
"And I'm Wendy!" The dark blue haired girl with pigtails said.
"It's nice to meet you girls." I said.

"Back to you! You'll be a perfect fit for the guild!" Lucy said.
"Thank you.." I said smiling. I look at Natsu one more time. I sigh and talk to the girls. This'll be a great life for me.