5. You're all mine

(this is gonna get Kinky ~ beware XD)
I woke up from an amazing sleep. I decided to text Natsu while I was in my apartment. I'm so glad he texted back right away.

You: hey Natsu!

N: hey my princess ❤️

You: how did you sleep? 😊

N: I slept awesome because I was dreaming about you.

You: awww Same heheh 💘

N: you busy today?

You: Nope! But I thought I could use a lazy day and just stay home.

N: mind if I visit?

You: you can visit anytime you want hon.

N: alright babe. I'll be there in a bit. Love ya. 💓💕

I blushed and giggled when he called me babe. It proves how much he loves me. And I love him so so much. I giggle and wait for him. I wonder what I should wear. I put on an orange crop top sweater with a white skirt. I brush my hair and my teeth and ate some breakfast.

Next thing I know, I hear knocking and I open the door. No one was there. I look around and I was confused. I closed the door and turned around.
"BOO!" Natsu scared me and I jumped and accidentally shot ice out the window.
"Dammit Natsu!" I said and he laughed. I pushed him on the couch and walk to the kitchen.

"Aww I'm sorry babe did I scare you?" He asked when he walked to me.
"The hell do you think?" I said and I started washing the dishes. He hugged me from behind. I couldn't help but smile.

"You can never stay mad at me baby." He said and I giggle.
"You sure about that?" I asked.
"What?" He said.
"I'm just kidding." I said laughing. He laughed as he hugged me close and he lay his head on my shoulder. I finished washing the dishes and I turn around and hug him.

I feel his warm breathing on my neck. He kept hugging me and I was blushing. He's doing this on purpose I can tell. I hear him chuckle. He started kissing my neck and carried me and got me sitting on the counter. I was blushing.

"You're all mine~" He said smirking and I was blushing a lot.
"N-Natsu...?" I asked. He came closer as he place his hands on my hips. I blush more and place my hands on his neck. He came closer to me slowly and I slowly close my eyes and so did he.

"Oh Natsu..." I said softly and I close my eyes and felt his lips touching mine. We started to have a little make out and he rubs my legs which makes me blush even more... he pulled back and moved my hair out of his way towards my neck and started kissing it while he brings me closer to him and I started to moan slightly.

I place one hand in his hair and the other on his shoulder. I lean my head back as he started kissing my neck and bite my bottom lip a little.
"Mmm..." I moan softly and he starts lifting up my shirt and touches my sides rubbing his warm and soft hands on my back and sides.

He starts licking my neck and he nibbles on it which makes me moan softly. I wrap my legs around his waist and he chuckles. He kisses down lower to my chest and starts pulling down my sleeves of my sweater crop top.

We heard knocking and it was Miss Yurika.
"I'll be right back." I said and he backs up and I get off of the counter and he sighs.
"Darn it..." I heard him say and I smile. I go to the door and open it.
"Hey dearie." Miss Yurika said and I smile and wave.
"Hey Miss Yurika!" I said.

"Just to let you know, the grand magic games are coming up! I just wanted to let you know if you wanna go." She said and gave me a little slip about it. I take it and thank her. After she left, I closed the door. I showed Natsu the paper and he nodded.

"Fairy Tail is gonna be joining." He said and I smile.
"Its gonna be so fun then!" I said and he smirked. I blush and my eyes widen as I see his smirk..
"You know what else would be fun?~" He said. I blush more and he comes closer and kisses my lips.. I kiss back and we sit on the couch.

He laid me down and kissed me again and we started to make out. I wrap my arms around his neck and he lifts up my shirt again and rubs my sides. He slides his tongue in my mouth and we start to French kiss. I blush like crazy but I wanted to keep going...

"I love you, (Y/N)..." He said.
"I love you too Natsu..." I said and he kisses my neck and down to my chest.
"Mmm..." I moan softly.
We hear knocking again.
"(Y/N)! The master wants to talk to the whole guild!" Lucy said and we got up. I smile at Natsu.
"To he continued." I said and he smirked and winked.
"Hell yeah." He said