7. Cheater!

I woke up and rub my eyes and yawn. Man. What a night that was last night. I giggle and get out of bed. I go to the bathroom and get ready for an amazing day! I went to the guild and everyone was chilling like usual.
"Hey (Y/N)!!" Lucy said. I smile and wave.
"You busy today?" Levy asked.
"No not really." I said.

"Let's go shopping!" Lucy said.
I smile and nod. I went with the girls to shopping. I decided to buy some stuff for Natsu. I'm sure he'll like it. I smile and then we went to grab a drink.
-later-

I went back and I see Natsu waving at me. I walk to him and hug him. Hehehe!
"Hey baby." He said and I smile.
"Hey babe." I said.
He goes to my ear.
"I'll be coming over at evening. Be ready in the balcony." He said and he kissed my cheek and I blushed and giggled.

"Alright." I said and giggled. I went walking around with Erza and Lucy and we decided to go to the cafe because Erza wanted some strawberry cake. I order some tea and Lucy gets a strawberry donut.

-later- I finished taking a shower now that it's night time. I wrap myself in a towel with my naked body dripping water and go to the balcony. I should at least put some clothes on. But I kinda wanna get freaky again.. UGH (Y/N) WHATS WRONG WITH YOUUUUUUU?! Anyways. I turn around and someone hugs me. Natsu you dork..
I hug back and smile.

"Heh told ya I'd be here." He said and I giggle.
"You're so soft.." He said and he started smelling my hair.
"Your hair smells good."
"Thanks I washed it well."

I smile and we went back inside. He got a text from someone and he replied. Zeref? Who's that? I hope it's not a girl.
"Who's Zeref?" I asked.
"My older brother." He said.
"I didn't know you had a brother." I said.
"I don't really mention him or talk about him that much." He said. I nodded.

I smirk.
"Wanna do something?~" I said.
"Ohh I like the way you think baby~" He said.
-later-
"I can't believe you!! You cheated! I can't believe I'm dating you!" I said angrily.
"You cheated first! I'm wondering why I'm dating you too!" He said. We both growl.

"Okay I think that's enough UNO for tonight..." Happy said and I cross my arms and look away.
"She cheated! She looked at my cards!" He said. I look at him and gasp.
"DID NOT!" I said.
"DID TOO!" He said.

"DID NOT!"
"DID TOO!"
"DID. NOT."
"Yes you did!" He said. I groan in anger.
"It was a bad idea to play UNO.. now I know that we should never play it again." Happy said.
"Yeah because he CHEATED!" I said.

"No way!! You did!" He said.
"OKAY KNOCK IT OFF BOTH OF YOU!" Happy said.
"Neither of you cheated!! It's just a game!" He said and we sigh.
"Right. Thanks pal." He said. I sigh.
"I'm sorry baby." He said.
"I'm sorry too babe." I said. We hugged.

"Much better!" Happy said and we smile.
"I can't believe I got a stupid game to my head to have me fight with the love of my life." Natsu said and I giggle.
"Same here." I said and I kissed him and he kisses back. I smile.

"We best head home." He said and happy nodded. I nodded as well.
"Alright. Goodnight you cutie." I said.
"Goodnight my snowflake." He said and kissed my forehead and left by jumping off the balcony and running on the building then landed safely.

"Damn." I said very impressed. I smile and go to bed. Hehe..