Smelly Gabe

5 year old Percy swung her legs as she sat on a bench. Her hair was in a side braid. Beside her sat the worst person in the world.

Gabe Ugliano.

Percy preferred to call him Smelly Gabe though, just not around him, her mother said it was rude.

They were waiting for Percy's mother who had gone into a nearby candy shop. She came out with a bag full of blue candy.

They took a walk on the beach.

"Percy," Gabe growled. "Stop hogging the candy!"

"You smell like a pig but you don't see me complaining." Percy snapped at him.

"You little brat!" Gabe said. "I'll get you!"

After a second or two of Percy thinking about how many times people at school had said that to her  she replied with, "Yeah? Get a ticket and get in line."

"Enough!" Sally chimed in. "Percy let your step-father have some candy."

Percy frowned. She handed the bag to Gabe. He looked upset at loosing the chance of striking at his least favorite 5 year old. He muttered something that sounded like 'mother ducking ditch'

Percy took off her sandals and walked in the water. She wasn't too deep in the ocean, it only came up a couple inches above her ankle. That was a problem for her. She wanted to dive into the deep sea.

Behind her, she heard her step-father arguing with her mother. He wasn't saying very friendly things.

Percy's little hands clenched into fists. If she could find some way to hurt Gabe physically . . .

Suddenly Gabe screamed. Percy whirled around. A wave of water had engulfed Gabe. He was thrashing in the ocean. A life guard ran to help him.

"Mommy! Look!" Percy cried. "He's in the water, maybe he won't smell so bad anymore!"

A/N: Don't mess with a demigod, lol. So, due to family problems (my step-dad is a douch bag, I feel you Percy) I won't be able to make chapters often. BUT if you want to mesage me an idea for a chapter, that would be great. Feel free to do it, I would really appreciate it. ~ Jasper