The REAL Chapter Four

"Oh Ms.(y/l/n), aren't you forgetting something?!" I stopped and turned around. "What do you want Harry, I have a class to get to." I impatiently tapped my foot.

"You're the one who told me to stay after class" He smirked. "I don't have time for games," I scoffed, "Just stay for detention."

"Then I won't have you all to myself, and I don't like sharing" He growled.

I felt my cheeks tense up, as I turned on my heel, and made my way to the Classroom where I'd be teaching math.

"Goodmorning Class, Im Ms.(y/l/n), and I will be your math teacher" I greeted the class as I sat in my desk.

I scanned over the roll and saw one familiar name.

Louis Tomlinson

"Hey Ms.(y/l/n)" I turned around to see the cheeky smile I knew so well. 'I swear these boys are likes stalkers' I thought.

"What do you want Mr.tomlinson?" I annoyingly asked. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry for getting your hair wet, it's so pretty" He trailed off. "Seriously Louis, what do you want?" I asked getting more annoyed by the second. "I told you, I wanted to apologize." he smiled then sat in his seat. 'I will never understand these kids'

I called the register for my math class.

*1 hour and 30 minutes later*

"And that is the peteronic theory" I explained. (I have no idea what that is, I made it up) "Class Dismissed" I said as I heard the bell ring. "Do we have homework?" A blue-eyed girl walked up to me. "Not at all" I smiled as she smiled back. I waked to my desk to receive my things. I looked over and saw a note with a little heart on it. I rolled my eyes. "I picked up the note and read it.

'Ms.(y/l/n), I hope you're up for my detention, we're gonna have a fun time ;)' signed "Louis Tomlinson" I read aloud.

I rolled my eyes. What have I gotten myself into?

--------------------------------------------------------

Okay, first off this was a really short chapter, Like REALLY short, sorry. Next chapter will be focusing on art class.