Chapter Five

Harry's POV

"Who all has detention?" I asked the boys. Louis, and Zayn raised their hands. "Liam?" "I'm not going to harass that teacher" He explained.

"You don't know what you're missing," I smirked, "Niall are you in?" I didn't get an answer. "Where the hell is Niall!" I screamed.

"Snack Machine" Zayn Replied. "We'll take that as a No" Louis rolled his eyes. "Well I guys it's just me and you guys"

Your POV

I made my way down the hall, And into my Art class. "Good morning class, I'm ms.

(y/l/n) and I will be your art teacher." I greeted the class with a warm smile, in which they returned. "I want to get to know you all, so the first assignment will be to draw whatever you want, what makes you happy, what makes you smile" I explained

I scanned over the classroom and saw one familiar face, Malik. I walked around the classroom, looking at all the different drawings. Their was (In progress) Fruit, shoes, clothing, houses, and a blank paper?

"Mr.Malik, why is your paper blank?" I asked in an annoyed tone. "Because, I'm thinking" He chewed on his pencil. I rolled my eyes and made my way over to my desk.

After 30 minutes into the class, I got back up and walked around to see what they w

had all done. About 10 students handed me their paper; others were still working. But when I came over to see Zayn's paper, It was still blank.

"Malik" I said with a stern voice. "Yes?" He acted innocent. "Why the hell is you paper still blank, we're thirty minutes into class and there's not even a dot on your paper" I explained to him.

I guess he thought it would be funny because he turned to his paper and put a dot on it. "Just draw something" I scoffed and put the papers on my desk.

After another 30 minutes passed by, I collected more papers, except Zayn's. 'what is with that boy?" I asked myself.

"Time's up Zayn, give me your paper, you just spent an hour working on nothing" I made my way over to him. "But it's not finished yet" He whined. "Well that's to bad" I smirked taking his paper.

"Sexy bitch" I heard him mutter, but I shook it off. "For the next few minutes, you can talk, but only to the person next to you." We only had 10 minutes left anyway, so why?

"Ms.(Y/L/N), I don't have anyone next to me," Zayn blurted. "Will you be my partner?" I sighed and made my way BACK over there. Come on Ten minutes, pass already! "Hi" He smiled as I sat down next to him.

I mentally cursed to myself. "What do you want Zayn?" I asked. "I want to talk to you" He continued his stupid smile. "About?" I impatiently tapped my foot against the floor.

"Sit down first" He "politely" Demanded. I cautiously sat down. Five more minutes. "What, now Malik?" I asked that same hint of annoyance in my voice. I felt a hand My on my thigh, My head turned around and looked at Zayn. "What are you doing!" I whispered.

I shouldn't be screaming- Even if it was for a good cause. "Oh (Y/L/N), you don't know how much you turn me on" He seductively whispered. His hand moved closer up my thigh. I tried to swat his hand away, but he just grabbed it with his free hand.

"What do you want from me?" I asked. "Nothing" He smiled as went closer up my thigh; My sensitive spot. 'Come on, one more minute' I thought. Dammit. I couldn't help it, I let out a small moan just as the bell rang. "Bye Ms.(Y/L/N), dont worry, you'll get all that and more at detention" He winked.

Fuck! why the hell did I give him detention?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey bubs, Sorry it took so long for an update. Been busy with school *sigh* and stuff. But I want to thank my voter/s thanks for voting babes, You'll all get a shoutout! Again, Thanks :)