Chapter One

Ring ring riiiiiiiiing

My alarm went off. " I'm up i'm up" I groaned, the clock read 6:27 that was way too early for me so I decided to sleep until duty called.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hopped out of bed. My alarm didn't go off so I predicted I was late. '7:45' the clock read. My prediction was right. I groaned knowing i'd be late for work, 'not the best way to make a first impression'  I thought. I hurriedly put on some skinny jeans and a plain shirt that read ' cool kids don't dance' and slipped on my white TOMS.

  I wasn't known for dressing up and I didn't really care that much. I rushed to my bathroom brushed my teeth, the usual routine letting my brown hair down out of the messy bun it was previously in. I grabbed my phone, keys, and handbag. Remembering to lock the door, I ran to my car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran into the high school almost tripping over my own feet. Fixing my outfit, I walked inside the principal's office. He smiled a warm smile and I returned it. "So Ms.(y/l/n) are you ready to meet your new classroom?" He asked slowly standing up and walking towards the door. I nervously nodded as he led me to room 263.

   I could hear the children talking and playing around, but once the door opened the room became silent. "Okay kids, as you all know Ms. Jackson retired for her wedding with her fiance um Ruben," he chuckled then continued, "But as you can see we found a replacement." He motioned toward me.

   I gave a small wave and smiled mostly all, well 3/4 of the class seemed interested in me but the other 1/4 played it as I didn't exist, I realized that that 1/4 was mostly girls. I brushed it off and realized the principal had left. 'Well wadda you do now' I asked myself, but what came out was, " So any questions you guys want to ask? "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so I know this was short and boring, I know because I almost fell asleep but it will get better, I promise....

Comment if you want to I don't care.

Vote if you want to I don't care

Follow because I'm AWESOME!!!!