Chanted Hearts

DISCLAIMER:

This story is a work of fiction categorized under the Boys' Love (BL) genre, focusing on romantic and emotional relationships between male characters. It explores themes of identity, personal growth, and angst, and includes scenes of intimacy as well as complex emotional and psychological elements. Reader discretion is advised.

All characters and situations depicted in this story are entirely fictional. While the portrayal of LGBTQ+ relationships aims to be respectful and diverse, it may not reflect every individual's unique experience within the community.

Please refrain from forming judgments about the characters until you have read the full story, as context and development are essential for understanding their actions. The narrative offers a thoughtful exploration of fictional relationships and personal challenges. Approach the story with an open mind and consider the broader context of the characters' experiences. Regardless of your sexual orientation or beliefs, this story aims to explore relationships and should not be used to judge others.

This will be my first time writing a BL STORY so this one is a real challenge for me. It's not too often that I go and edit some chapters before or after writing, so if you guys see any errors, please bear with me for now, I'll get on them as soon as I can.

Chanted Hearts (BL Series #1)
written by: Vinauxx