My roomate

*Y/N POV*
"Bye mum, bye lily!" I called as i shut the door behind me. I was finally leaving home. I felt relieved in a way, i was almost glad to be getting away from my old life. I could start fresh. I would be away from my stepdad and those god awful bullies. I watched as the taxi pulled up outside my house and claimed in.

*YOONGI POV*

I had just arrived at my new uni with my 6 best friends. We walked over to the reception and signed in.
"Ok" the receptionist began, "jeon jungkook and Kim seokjin, you 2 are in room 106. Kim namjoon and Kim Taehyung you're both in room 107, Jung hoseok and park jimin, you are in room 108 and finally, min yoongi it seems you'll be sharing with a girl who should be arriving very soon, she'll meet you in your room. Why don't you all head up." She handed each of us our room keys and gestured toward the lift. I sighed upset by the fact I wasn't going to be sharing with 1 of my mates.
"Ooooooohhh, a girl..." cooed jimin
"Yeah, this is a good thing, maybe you'll finally be able to get a girlfriend, i mean you're gonna be sharing a room with her," namjoon said nudging me.
"Come on guys, let's go," seokjin said leading us all to the lift and stepping inside. Once the lift stopped on our floor we all clambered out with our suitcases and walked down the long dark hall looking out for our rooms. After about 10 minuets of looking we spotted each of our rooms. I twisted the key in the lock and pushed open the door.

What i saw was an almost empty room, it had one bunk bed, 2 desks, a small sofa, an ensuite, a little bookshelf and 2 small wardrobes. I wasn't expecting much but that was worse than I thought. I pulled my suitcase into the room and began to unpack my things. I placed my laptop and stationary on one of the desks and then hung all my clothes up in one of the wardrobes. I then walked over to the bunk bed and sat down on the bottom bunk.
"Hmmmm... i wonder what this girl will be like. Maybe she'll be pretty and she'll help me get my mind off Y/N..." suddenly my thoughts where interrupted by a knock at the door.
"Um... hello? I went to reception to get my room key but the lady at the desk said my roommate had it and was waiting in the room for me," it was her, for some reason her voice sounded kinda familiar.
"Oh uh yeah," i walked over to the door and took a deep breath. Slowly, i pulled open the door only to see a very familiar face. "Y/N?!" I said, panicked.
"Yoongi!?" She screeched back. I wasn't sure how to react, i was so happy to see her again but I couldn't let her know. I calmly walked over to her and pushed her aside, i shoved one of the 2 room keys into her hand.
"Ugh, i thought finishing school would mean i was done with you," i stated coldly "don't touch any of my stuff, I'm going out with my friends now." She was shaking, did i really scare her that much?
I shook my head trying to get her out of my mind, why did she effect me in this way? I stepped out of the room and let the door slam behind me. I looked ahead of me only to see seokjin and jungkook waiting for me.
"What took you so long?" Jungkook whined
"Yeah come on Yoongi, all the others are waiting downstairs for you." They began walking and I silently followed behind them.
"Soooooo...." kookie began "what's the girl like?"
"Well.... um..... you know Y/N? The girl we kinda bullied, um, well..... it's her..."
"Wait what?!" Jin spluttered "Y/N?! As in Y/N Y/L/N?!"
"Yes Jin," I sighed, "Y/N Y/L/N, the same girl we bullied at our old school."
"Oh god, and to think you where so glad to get away from her," I nodded and took a deep breath. Without realising it though, the corners of my mouth had turned up into a small smile, was I happy about her being there? I couldn't be sure but I knew one thing for certain, uni was going to be a lot more interesting than I had ever thought.