🐰❤️

I woke up the next day and it seemed Y/N had already left for first class. I noticed her schedule and realised she was in the same home room as me, I was so glad. I got out of bed and got dressed, once again feeling determined to talk to her. Once I was dressed, I grabbed a breakfast bar, packed my bag with all the books I needed for the day and left the room.

As I wandered through the corridor, I noticed Jungkook walking in the same direction as me.
"Uh, Hey kookie, are you in the same home room as me?"
"Yeah I am," he said a smile on his face.
"Do you know about the others? Are they in he same home room as us as well?"
"Nah, it's just us, I heard all the guys are split up. Joon and Jin are together, Hobi and jimin are together and Tae's on his own."
"Oh okay," I was secretly glad we weren't all together. I had hoped I wouldn't be with any of them but I was sure jungkook wouldn't get in the way.

After a few minutes of walking Kookie and I finally reached our home room. Once I stepped inside I scanned the room, searching for Y/N. I saw her, sitting at the back of the room, a book in hand, just like I remembered her to do. I quietly shuffled over to her and sat in an empty seat 1 away from her. Much to my dismay, jungkook came and sat in the seat in between me and Y/N.

"So uh, Yoongi..." jungkook began, "I was wondering if maybe, well maybe we could be nice to Y/N, or at least not be mean. I get that you had your own reasons for acting the way you did and the rest of us all backed you up but, we're at a uni now and maybe it's about time we make amends."
"Uh, yeah I was actually about to ask you the same thing," I exclaimed happily. He smiled and nodded.

*Y/N POV*
When I noticed jungkook had sat down next to me, I felt my cheeks heat up and a small smile creep onto my face. Ever since I saw him yesterday and he gave me his number we had talked all night. He was being nice to me, he even said he would talk to the other guys about leaving me alone. I really liked him.
"Maybe he could help me to get over Yoongi," I thought to myself, giggling. Out of nowhere I felt my phone buzz, I picked it up out of my pocket and read the message,

New message from:

Kookie🐰😘❤️: Hey Y/N, I know we r right next to each other so u might be wondering why I'm not just talking to u. Well, I spoke to Yoongi and he said he wanted to stop the whole bullying thing as well but ever since I brought u up he's been acting kinda weird so we should probably try and avoid being together around the other boys, for now.

I replied with,

Y/N: I mean I completely understand why but it'll be so hard for me to stay away from u🥺

Kookie🐰😘❤️: I know, me 2. It'll be so hard for me to resist kissing u. I want to so badly😔😏😍

I giggled and put my phone away. I looked over at jungkook and he winked at me. He always seemed to be the nicest to me. I always thought it was just because he was the youngest but maybe this was why. Maybe he liked me.

The day went on like usual, I had a few classes with each of my former bullies. They weren't exactly being nice to me but they were leaving me alone for once. It felt nice not to be in constant fear that my bag was gonna get emptied out onto the floor then trampled over, or I was gonna get made fun of and ridiculed or, in some cases, hit and punched.

Finally my last lesson was about to end. As I began to pick up my things to leave my phone buzzed.

New message from:

Kookie🐰😘❤️: hey, I told the guys I was gonna go back to my room and study and they're all gonna go out for a couple of hours, do u wanna maybe come to my room later and hang out for a bit?

Y/N: yeah sounds good, I can't wait to see u 😘

I hurriedly ran to my room and got changed, excited to see kookie. Once I was changed into something a little nicer and had done my makeup and hair, I stepped outside the room.

After a few minutes of searching the dark corridor I finally found his room. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. A few seconds passed when finally I heard Kookie rush to the door. His face was bright pink and I was surprised to see him in a towel, a hair brush in hand.
"I-I um, I was uh getting ready, I uh didn't notice the time, I'm sorry," he exclaimed sounding flustered. I giggled at the sight of him
"Hey it's fine, do you want be to come back later?"
"No, I'll be 2 secs, just wait in the room, I'll finish getting dressed," jungkook said his face going even redder. I nodded, giggling again and sat down on the bottom bunk of the bunk bed that was in the room.

I got out my phone and began messaging Minal whilst I was waiting for him,

Y/N: hi Minal so much stuff has happened today!

Minal: oooo what's happened?

Y/N: well first of all, I'm sharing a home room with 2 of the bullies,

Minal: oh no, that must be shit. Did you at least manage to convince the principle to let you change rooms, so you're not sharing with Yoongi anymore.

Y/N: well the thing is... I'm not sure I want to change anymore...

Minal: what!? Why!?

Y/N: well... you remember jungkook?

Minal: yeah?

Y/N: he's one of the 'former bullies' I'm sharing a home room with, and well... he's being so nice and I think I might like him 😅

Minal: omg Y/N! Have you forgotten what him and the rest of his group did to you in school!?

Y/N: no of course not, but he's making an effort to be nice and he's talked to the other guys and told them to leave me alone and they are.

Minal: so what? now you want to go out with him!?

Y/N: I don't know, maybe...

Minal: well has anything actually happened between you 2? Other than him being 'nice'

Y/N: well... I'm kinda in his room sitting on his bed, waiting for him to come out the bathroom 🤫🤗😅

Minal: Y/N!!!! WTH!!????

Y/N: hehe 😉 oh sorry he's coming out of the bathroom, I gotta go. Byeeeee x

Minal: tell me how things go, k baiiiiiii x

I slipped my phone into my jean pocket and waited in anticipation as I watched the door open...