Chapter 18

~Jeongin~
(...2 weeks later...)

For the past two weeks all have gone well. No problems and no drama. Only failed tests and sleepiness.

As I was walking down the hall I noticed that everyone seemed a bit more excited than usual. Everywhere I turned people were talking. I made my way over to my locker to switch my shoes, and I overheard two girls talking. "Are you going to the party this weekend?" One asked. The other girl scoffed. "Of course!" She claimed. "Who isn't? It's like the biggest party of the year!"

I tilted my head in confusion as I slipped on my shoes, but I decided to shrug off my curiosity.

When I entered my homeroom class, all the chatter from outside had quieted down. Everyone was minding their own business, and I found Felix seated next to Tzuyu's desk.

The tall girl gasped when she saw me. "Jeongin!" She exclaimed, running up to give me a hug. Tzuyu squeezed me so tightly I began to suffocate. "Tzuyu." I let out.

She instantly released me. "Sorry." She said.

I smiled, and shook my head. "Where have you been, noona? It's been two weeks." I asked.

Tzuyu pouted. "I've been sick, but I feel a lot better now. Sadly, I have lots of overdue work." She complained. I giggled, and gave her another hug which seemed to cheer her up.

Seungmin walked into the classroom with Hyunjin trailing behind him, the elder holding onto his shirt as to not get lost. Both looked very tired, Hyunjin looking dead, but it was a normality for the two best friends.

"Hey hyung!" Felix greeted, giving the eldest a hug. Hyunjin lazily wrapped his arms around the Australian, and rested his head on Felix's shoulder. Soon Hyunjin fell into a light sleep. Seungmin took Hyunjin off of Felix, and shook him awake.

Felix and Tzuyu moved next to me, and let the other two rest on their desks. "What happened to you two this time?" Felix asked with his arms crossed.

Seungmin noticed that Hyunjin was passed out, so he answered. "I helped Hyunjin study for a test today, and we pulled an all nighter." The younger answered. The three of us standing shook our heads.

Just then, the bell rang which made Hyunjin sit up, but his eyes were still closed."He's like a zombie." Felix whispered.

Seungmin stood, and pulled Hyunjin up with him. "Let's go, Hyunjinnie." Seungmin said. The eldest groaned, and grabbed the redhead's shirt again, and with a small wave the two were out the room.

Tzuyu giggled. "Looks like nothing has changed." She said. Felix began laughing as well. "You'd be surprised." He responded which made Tzuyu furrow her eyebrows.

In just a few minutes Seungmin returned, looking even more exhausted than when he first entered the classroom, and classes began soon after. To Seungmin's dismay he couldn't sleep since he was placed right in front of the teacher's desk, and even though it was homeroom the teacher wanted everyone to do some kind of work.

The bell rang, and the four of us went to our own classes. I walked inside my vocals class to be tackled by Woojin. "Hello to you too, hyung." I said.

As he dragged me to our seats I noticed that Minho and Jihyo were already there with Jinyoung, Brian, Wonpil and Sungjin. I sat beside Jinyoung who ruffled my hair before giving me a side hug. My mind traveled to Hyunjin for a few seconds because I remembered his small obsession with Jinyoung, but I was quickly pulled out of my thoughts when Woojin began to speak.