I Missed You [Brendon x Reader]

Brendon x Reader

Warnings: None

Y/N/N- your nickname

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Y/N POV

Brendon was on tour, leaving me alone for several weeks at a time. We got married a few years ago, and since then we have been joint at the hip. Well except when he goes on tour. The tour ends today, but Brendon has to do press for the album (A/N idk if that's what he actually does but just roll with it for the sake of the story) for the next few weeks.

Anyways, I was on my way home from work. My friend, Y/F/N, was coming over tonight for a girls night. I work at a bakery in Los Angeles. Wait no, that's not right. I own the bakery. I love baking, (A/N hi again, sorry if you don't but just roll with it) I have since I was a teenager. I pulled into the drive way of our house, and saw Y/F/N's car in the driveway. I got my backpack out of the car and walked to her car.

" Hey Y/N/N," she said, in a strangely chipper voice.

" Hey Y/F/N," I responded, still perplexed from her odd behavior. Normally, she wasn't this hyper. I walked to the door and unlocked it. " So what movie are we watching tonight?" I asked as I walked to the kitchen to put my stuff down.

"I was thinking we could watch Hunger Games," I heard a third voice say. I turned around and saw

" BRENDON!!!" I shouted. "I thought you didn't get home for a few weeks!"

" April fools!," he said.

" It's September," I told him.
        "Are you just gonna stand there or..." he said as I walked over to him to give him a hug.

I wrapped my arms around his torso and put my head on his chest. He hugged back and kissed my forehead.

"I missed you so much," I mumbled.

"I missed you too," he replied. We stayed there until someone rang the doorbell.

I opened the door and saw all of our friends outside.

"SURPRISE!" they screamed.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───time skip─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After everyone ate food, I went to do the dishes. As I washed the pizza stained plates, Brendon snuck up behind me and turned the water off. He put his hands on my hips and spun me around.

" Hey you,"he whispered, as I put my arms around his neck.

"Hi," I said in the same hushed tone. "Where is everyone?"

" They're watching a movie," he said.

He started humming Northern Downpour as stood there looking at each other. He grabbed my hand and we started doing a mini waltz to the melody he was humming. I put my head on his shoulder as he continued to hum. He finished the song, but we stayed in the same position, not wanting to lose the closeness between us.

" You guys are so cute. Talk about hashtag couple goals." Y/F/N said. " I filmed the whole thing!"

I hid my face in Brendon's chest as he laughed at Y/F/N's antics. Y/F/N left the room, yelling to our friends about how cute we are.
    "Send me a copy Y/F/N. This is going on my instagram." Brendon shouted to her retreating form.
I really missed this.

══════════════════

A/N

whew! there's the first chapter. sorry if it's bad. the idea sounded good in my head.

Chapter Published: 11/24/2018