We're All Dorks Here [Brendon x Reader]

Brendon x Reader

My friend/editor requested this one!

Trigger Warnings: none!

☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆

Y/N's POV

        It was a casual day in. Well not for me. For Brendon. I had to go to the mall to get things for a wedding we are going to in a few weeks. I left Brendon at home because he always tries to go to the video game store. He is a little kid really.

        I just pulled into the driveway of our house. As I got out of the car, I heard Brendon singing.

       "I don't like your little games                                                                                                                                            Don't like your tilted stage"

        I unlock the door. "Honey, I'm Homeeeee!!!" I say in a deep voice, mocking the old movies that would have the characters say. I hear Brendon run towards me. He was wearing his glasses and had a blanket draped around him.

     " Hey darling, how was shopping?" he said as he kissed my cheek.

     "It was good. What have you been up too?" I asked.

    "Oh, you know, dancing and singing, the usual." Brendon said. All of a sudden, he started singing again.     

"But I got smarter, I got harder in the nick of time                                                                                            Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time                                                                                            I've got a list of names and yours is in red, underlined                                                                                          I check it once, then I check it twice, oh!" As soon as he said that, he dropped the blanket to reveal the shiny red Kinky Boots!

" Oh, look what you made me do                                                                                                                                    Look what you made me do                                                                                                                                        Look what you just made me do" he sang while dancing around like a crazy person, wobbling every so often because of the heels.

    " You're a dork, you know that right?" I said.

     " We're all dorks here Y/N," he said, twisting the quote from Alice and Wonderland. "Come dance with me!"

    I walked over and he started spinning me around. I giggled as we both fell on the couch. He turned on his side and looked at me and smiled.

     " You're a dork, but you're my dork." He says. " I love you dorky dork."

     "I love you Beebo," I said. He cringed as he sat up.

    " Now, these boots are uncomfortable, I gotta take them off." He said.

══════════════════

Published: 11/24/18