Chaos

Bartlett is a mess, tanks, two of those drones, and elite white mask, accompany the swarms of new members. Under that collapsed building is y/n, alive or dead.

"Alright listen up! Our first priority is to get y/n, as we've seen, he is best equipped for these new weapons the White mask are using." Six says, to all the gathered operators, and continues "Glaz, i want you to use your thermal to find if dovah is alive or not, Doc, Finka, Seraph and thermite, your our recovery team. Get him back alive guys. Once dovah returns, we will continue. We've got some reinforcements coming in from Morocco, and they should be here once the recovery team gets back. Dismissed."

As the recovery team nears the insertion point, Glaz comes in over the comms "The rubble he's under is literally right next to the insertion point. Good luck." "Copy that Glaz, moving in now." Seraph replies, readying her aug a3, and the group push out, using the rubble pile as cover. Before any rescue attempt can be made, several dozen white mask fire on their position, a couple of them with deadly accuracy. Pinned down, and being pushed back, the group is using everything at their disposal to maintain position. "I don't suppose you've got a hidden ability in the suit at all?" Thermite asks seraph, ducking behind cover to reload. "Aside from the AI and a targeting matrix, the suit is just a suit." She responds, taking a white mask down with a precision magnum shot. "I suggest you all back up ASAP" Alex says, to which the team retreats to a building farther back. The white mask push forwards, and when they get to the rubble pile, it explodes, sending rubble everywhere. Dovah stands up, the back of the suit sparking slightly, and readies one of his smg-12s. Unleashing a hail of lead, he manages to knock down all but three of the white mask, who dove for cover. Then, his free arm turns into a small cannon, he raises it straight to the left and fires, taking out a jeep with a LMG mounted on the back. A grenade lands near the group, Y/n grabs it and brings the suit around it in a protective shell. When the grenade explodes, it's not shrapnel, but a burst of blue energy. Everyone watches stunned as the suit seems to fold back into a backpack. "Well, damn. Emp insulation must have been damaged." Y/n says, and the three white mask jump out, two with knives, and one with a short sword. The two with knives rush the team, using grenades to cover their movements, and the one with the sword walks towards Y/n. Y/n pulls a knife and squares up.

"You wanna dance, lets dance!"
————————————————————————
A/n. Hey everyone! Season two has landed! Prepare yourselves for some epic action, and some twisty plot!! Thanks for all the reads and votes, you all are the best

See you next time