You can be an angel of mercy...

3rd person POV

Ela was worried. Dokkaebi wouldn't do anything, all she could do was think of him. (y/n). Why'd he have to play the hero one last time. Now her best friend is a friend of her former self. There's only one person who could fix this, and he's dead.

timeskip brought to you by chibi fuze making a cluster charge with vodka as the explosive

location: unknown. 

"Miss angel, I have located (y/n)'s main base of operations before he joined team rainbow. Do you wish to check it out?" A female voice says. " Yes. thank you Cindy." A figure clad in white steps into view, a katana on her back. "Ready the specter, I'll leave tomorrow." 

Timeskip brought to you by Angel playing fruit ninja, IRL

"Will operators Ash, Ela, Dokkaebi, Thatcher, and Glaz report to my office. Thank you." Six says over the intercom, and on the screen in front of her is a image of angel, approaching (y/n)'s house, which was rebuilt. After all the operators arrive, six says "This figure has been seen in (y/n)'s  house. I want you five to escort me there so we can talk. We leave in one hour. Dismissed." As the operators are headed to the armory to gear up, Ela stops Dokkaebi. "Are you okay with this? I understand if you want to talk to Six about this." " Ela I'm fine. I just needed some time to get over this, okay?"

Timeskip brought to you by chibi angel looking in (y/n)'s workshop and finding robotic wings.

Angels waiting inside the house for Cindy to find the entrance to the bunker underneath, when the sound of a helicopter sounds overhead hing the heli set down in front of the house, she puts a hand on her .44 Magnum revolver. "Whoever you are, come out of the house, we want to talk!" Ash shouts, but before Angel can respond, four white mask trucks pull into the yard, and open fire.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n hey all, due to one unfortunate phone call, I now have plenty of time to write for now. that is subject to change, and I will update you as needed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Vitals, stabilized. Hostiles detected. Start-up initialized."

" Lotus mainframe, online"