Details

"Thank you all for coming.  Now that we have recruited our hot zone specialists, maverick and clash, we can proceed with this operation. (Y/N), seraphina, Maverick, and clash, you will be going undercover around the grounds of bartlett university. We have been tipped of that the white mask play to perform a follow-up attack, to further push their cause. You four need to find the details, and give us the edge, so we can stop this before it starts. Dismissed" Six says, and the four operators leave her office. "Hey (y/n), I think you should talk to Grace. She was really broken up about you." Ela says, walking past, and (Y/n) sighs, knowing that he probably should. "I'll catch up to you guys later, if I survive."  (Y/n) heads to Grace's dorm, and knocks on the door. There's the sound of some shuffling, and the door opens, revealing Grace. Before (Y/n) can say anything, *SLAP* "You just had to, didn't you! Play the hero, save everyone, and then disappear, leaving everyone to think your dead! Then you come back, pretend your someone else, then take your helmet off, and walk away! Why didn't you just come back!" Grace shouts, but slowly starts crying, and after the last bit, she hugs him. (Y/n) looks surprised, then reciprocates the hug. After a bit, grace steps back, saying "Now your going undercover, with no contact, except to six." Before she can continue, the intercom sound out "Can the Grim Sky Urban Response Team report to the airfield, bring all your gear, wheels up in thirty minutes. Thank you." "Well, looks like i've got to go. See you later, Grace." (Y/n) says, walking away and putting his helmet on.

"Looks like someone has a crush on you." Alex says in a teasing voice, and (y/N) groans. "Not you too, I get enough of that from Sera. I knew that I shouldn't have let you listen in on this."

Timeskip brought to you by an action movie esque sequence where the chibi team gets ready.

Walking onto the airstrip, Alex comments "Wow, where are the explosions and epic music, I mean come on this is movie material right here!" Everyone chuckles as she said it on your helmet speaker. Clash has her smg in her holster, CCE shield on her back, Mavericks' got his blowtorch on a sling, AR-15.50 on his shoulder, Seraph has her AUG A2 slung on her shoulder, .44 magnum revolver on her hip, and katana on her back, and dovah with is scar his hand, Five-seveN in his back holster, and compound bow and quiver on his back. As they approach the plane, the other operators are there to send them off. "Good luck to you all, and come home safe." Six says, then the team boards the plane. 

Timeskip brought to you by the chibi operators sorting out their cover, and contact points.

"Really, a barista, this has got to be a joke." (Y/n) says as they get off the plane, and maverick says "At least your not a janitor man, that is the worst."  "Come on now boys, we've got to get settled in." Seraphina says. "My names Erik by the way, haven't had proper introductions yet" Maverick says, and clash speaks up "My names Morowa, pleased to meet you. Now, where is the safe house?" "Six says the safe house is here" (y/n) says holding out a card. 

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Y/n working at starbucks.

"Oh, hello again! You seem to be here every time I am." Y/n smiles, as a female college student came in for her break, grabbing a drink and some food. "Hey, do you have a moment, I want to get to know you better." She asks, and you glance at your watch. "Sure, I'm starting my break now." The pair move over to a table, and start to talk about normal, simple things. Where they're from, what their plans are, what they enjoy to do in their spare time, and favorites. "Well, I'd better get back to work, nice to talk with you. My names (Y/N) by the way." He says, holding out his hand, she takes it saying

"Kara"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N HEYYYY! how's it going! So i made a mistake, season 1 isn't half done, there's three more chapters left. Whoops. Well,

See you all next time.