Chapter 7

Mar Mar's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today sucks balls. I'm so sore. I don't want to move it hurts so much. I wish I was wearing sweatpants because I have bruises everywhere and its killing me.

Also I feel like the black version of the grudge. I had to cover my face with my braids to hide the bruises. And I'm walking with a slight limp.

This whole situation just sucks.

After school I usually have work (babysitting) but I told my mom I was sick and she cancelled for today. Thank goodness because there was no way that I can tame a bunch of wild kids today. I can barely walk.

Then bus ride home was long. My friend Mia kept talking to me but I wasn't feeling up to it. It hurt to talk.

I finally got home. My mom told me to go to bed. I thought that was a wonderful idea.

My mom said she had to rub some errands so for now I was home alone.  I started watching vines until I felt to tired to keep my eyes open and drifted off to sleep.

I started having this weird dream. It was what happened in the woods. But only this time I saw a shadow. It started morphing into different things. It was weird.

Then darkness started to rise but amidst all the darkness came 7 shadows.

.....

Wtf?!

I woke up and started to get out of bed. I need a drink of water. I walked to the kitchen bare footed.

The tiles were cold so I pretty much limp hopped the whole way.

There were no more plastic cups so I grabbed a glass instead and poured some water in it. I drank it and then started to yawn.

But only a yawn didn't come out. Instead I screamed. It was really loud and had a high frequency. Almost sonic.

The sound waves bounced off the refrigerator and pushed me back. Also the frequency broke the glass.

I closed my eyes shut because I knew it was going to hurt. But I didn't feel a thing. I opened my eyes.

My whole foot turned to stone! I screamed. But hurried to shut my mouth. I don't want to break anything else. And I don't think my mom would like to hear complaints from the neighbors. 

Maybe I'm still tired. I just need to wake up. Yes that's it!

I walked to the bathroom convinced that I was just seeing things. As I kept walking my foot was turning back to normal. I started to lose confidence.

I decides to wash my face. That would wake me up. I rinse my face. Wash it. And rinse it again. I grab the towel as I looked into the mirror.

AAAA!!!

The sonic scream made a slight crack in the mirror. Hopefully she won't notice.

But what I saw in the mirror was a more serious issue. I had gills!!

I started drying my face and it started going away. That's so weird.

I was totally freaked. But then I became curious. I started touching fire and put my hands in the freezer. I adapt to everything!

Then I remembered how my sonic scream made strong sound waves. If they can push me back can they carry me?

I climbed out of the highest window. It was risky but even if I fall I can turn to stone right?

YOLO.

I jump and then scream as loud as I can. I started rising higher and higher.

Im flying!

As I start going down again I scream. This is great. Forget what the neighbors think. They always disturb us. This is pay back.

I scream to lift me higher.

Matter fact....

I yell at the top of my lungs

FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Hi Lovelies!

Sorry about the language xD

I felt that last part suited her well.

I think I did pretty good on Shamaryah's P.O.V

Also I didn't proof read so bare with me if there is any grammatical errors.

Hope you liked my chappie!

Stay Happy cx

    ~xxTheRealBatgirlxx