Chapter 11

Nyle's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt so sore. Thank goodness I don't have football practice today. I would have died on the field.

But forget about me. My friends looked really bad.

Not like they were ugly because their not. Their beautiful. I mean not like that. Just never mind.

I felt bad for them. They seemed like they were in so much pain. I wish I could do something to help them.

For me school went by like a breeze and I was happy to go home. When I got home I went straight to bed.

I need to take a nap before I have to do yard work.

I started drifting off to sleep very fast. My dream was so vivid yet so quick. It was basically a replay of what happened at Memorial (our highschool).

Only this time, there was a shadow. It looked pretty ripped for a shadow if you ask me. It was so strong. I admired it. No homo.

I woke up to the sound of my dad telling me to go cut the grass. I got up and went outside.

I went to the shed and got out the lawn mower. I started pulling the string but it broke.

What? I barely even tugged it. I started pulling the handle to take it back into the shed but the handle broke too.

What is with this shit. My dad's going to kill me. Out of anger I kicked the lawn mower and then it went flying.

I fell back surprised at my strength. I looked at my hands. Am I really that strong?

I went over to the shed and attempted to lift it up. And came off the ground easily. It was so light weight. It was just as if I picked up a book. I carefully put the shed down and backed away.

This can't be happening.

Soon my eyes started to burn. I kept rubbing my eyes which made it worse. It was so painful.

I put my hands down and soon all I saw was red and I heard a slight buzzing sound. And my eyes felt like hell. I screamed from the pain.

I quickly shut my eyes and saw a burnt spot on the grass.

Oh shit. This is just like that movie. X - Men. This is great.

I forced my eyes really wide trying to activate my laser beams.

Once it was on I moved my head slightly and started walking around the house.  Trying to hold in my scream the whole way. After a while you start getting used to it.

I closed my eyes and opened them again. Finally being able to see.

Good. Perfectly cut grass.

But I still have to find a way to buy my dad another lawn mower.

At least the grass is cut.

It looks nice. I bent down to touch it. And it's soft.

I chuckle to myself.

That's what she said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Hi Lovelies!

Hope you liked my chappie

Nyle seriously says that last line all the time so it fits well in this story.

This was the last p.o.v.

For now ;)

Stay Happy cx

     ~xxTheRealBatgirlxx