Chapter 19

*Picture of Nasiare*

He Can Talk?!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock.

Ughh.

I hate Tuesdays. Its no better then Monday. Like Mia and I always say, "Tuesday is just Monday's ugly sister."

I slide the dismissed button on my phone. I hate the snooze button it's annoying. But I understand why people use it. I only wanted to take a 5 minute "let me rest my eyes" nap but instead I slept for 30 more minutes.

Mia opens the door really fast and suddenly causing me to sit straight up in the bed. "Hurry up! We're going to be late." She yells and then scurries off.

I flip the covers off and start to wash and dress. I don't have enough time to do my whole morning routine that I barely ever have time for any more. But it's not like it made a big difference.

Because of the time, I sprits my hair with water and put curly hair pudding into my hair as well, defining the curl.

I pull my thick curly monster into a bun and quickly put on eyeliner. I don't have any time for tea which makes my mood worse.

I fast walk to the car before my dad drives off with out me. Mia's is already in the front seat. I sit in the back and look out the window, wishing for coffee.

My dad doesn't drop us off in the parking lot because he doesn't want to be late for work, so instead he drops us off across the street and we walk the rest of the way.

We both made it in on time. Thanks to our run jump walk marathon we had going on all the way to our classes. Once we get upstairs we split up. We don't have classes together. Unfortunately.

On my way to class I see him. Nasiare. In the hallway. As he walks by he looks into my eyes and then looks away. I don't though. I have my eyes fixed on him until I almost bump into someone.

I must look dumbfounded. Looking at this boy so desperately. I mean after all he is just a boy. But he's a cute one.

But don't worry. He is so oblivious to the fact that I even think he's cute. I think.

I look up to see my friend Mar Mar with a grin on her face. She doesn't even have to say anything. " Shut up. " I roll my eyes and walk away.

"Fish is mine bitch." She tells me as we walk into class.

Fish is our codename for him. Since his last name is Bass we my as well.

School went by really fast. Not much action or drama today. Just a bunch of quick lessons with piles of homework.

I have to carry 3 thick textbooks home. I'm going to sue if I break my back. Good thing I take the bus.

But. No.

Life wants to slap me in the face..

I miss my bus.

Now I have to walk home because I know it agitates my mom when I tell her that she has to come to the school and pick me up after school. It "messes up her plans". What plans?

I start to walk with ear buds in my ear when someone taps me on my shoulder. I roll my eyes prepared to see some retard who really wants to mess with me on a Tuesday.

But what I see is not idiotic. I see beauty. I see fish.

My heart jumps out of my chest and I can feel the blood draining from my face.

"Hey. I noticed you around school. Do you mind if I walk with you. " he says, sucking my soul out of my body leaving me paralysed.

Oh. My. God.

He talks.

I've never heard him speak before. He's quiet when I see him. Either that or I never paid attention to it because he was too busy killing me with his looks.

"Yes. I mean no. No I don't mind if you walk with me." I smile awkwardly, embarrassed of my inability to talk. He just chuckles and walks along side me.

This is not happening.

I smile from ear to ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

    Hi Lovelies!♥

     Missed you guys. Sorry for the slow updates. I blame school. And netflix.

Who's with me ? :)

   No one....

            Okay :(

    xxTheRealBatgirlxx