Chapter 14

Senpai's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know they were shocked and confused. Maybe even frightened but this is the only way.

I know I don't look normal. In fact I don't look human. Well maybe because I'm not. You may say I look like a rat but that's not exactly what am.

But no need to go on and on about me. I need to help them. Train them. There is so much danger and evil approaching I can feel it.

The sooner they're prepared the better. They have excellent skills so far. They surprisingly learn so fast. i have chosen wisely.

I gave them my speech and I explained everything. Now  they have learned to respect me.

I decided that training will start every Thursday at Memorial.

Only, it won't exactly be at Memorial. There is a hidden portal in the woods that leads to where I need them to be.

I know they will go through alot and they said they will fight through it. They have good hearts. Strong spirits.

It saddens me so much about the near end. But I can't tell them. They may back down. There lives can save a million others.

There fate will be tragic. But their legacy will be history.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Hi Lovelies!!

I am so dearly sorry about the slow updates.

I also apologize for the boring chappies. I want to get to the good stuff to believe me.

I post pictures of characters on my wattpad instagram name @xxtherealbatgirl

Im going to be starting romances and fan fictions too but I want to get into this book more first.

Stay Happy cx

      ~xxTheRealBatgirlxx