Welcome Dreamy Neighbor from Hell.

Daycee's POV-

Nothing better than waking up on a Sunday morning to the sound of my new neighbor blasting his music. Who does he think he is? Jesus? More like the Spawn of Satan.

I make my way downstairs and its as if almost immediately, my mother decides to praise me with such kind words.

"I didn't think you could get any fatter and uglier, but you somehow managed," she glared at me with such hate filled eyes.

I held back my tears as I walked to the kitchen with my head up high, grabbed an apple then walked back to my room, putting on my headphones, crying softly as I let my music drown my emotions. There was one song that really caught my attention though, one that explained exactly how I was feeling, so I sang it out with all my heart.

Luke's POV

I was blasting my music until I heard another voice interfering with the lyrics being sung by All Time Low on my radio.

I paused my music and looked out the window. I saw a girl singing to Beautiful by Christina Aguilera. She had her eyes shut tightly as I saw tears escaping them slowly. My heart melted at the sight of such a sad girl with such a beautiful voice. The way she sang with such emotion can just make you feel everything she goes through.

As the song ended, she slowly opened her big grey eyes, them meeting with my blue colored eyes. I didn't realize I was staring until she pulled down her blinds.

(This is chapter one, most likely no one is going to read this but if you do yay. This will get better so give your opinion if you want me to continue writing. Thank you c: )