Secret Place

Daycee's POV

After I finished singing, I opened my eyes for them only to be met by a breathtaking set of blue ones. Holy shit, is that Luke Hemmings?

I quickly closed my shade. Then made my way back to the bed. The way he was staring at me was very foreign to me. Like a look of admiration? I shook away the thought and got up to get dressed to go to my special place.

When I finished getting ready, I climbed out my window and down the tree that was right by it, then quickly made my way down the road.

Luke's POV

As I was helping bring boxes from the moving van inside of my house, I saw the mystery girl made her way down the road rather quickly.

I decided to follow her, not stalking or anything, I just decided to think of it as her giving me a tour around the neighborhood, without her knowing about it.

She walked into an abandoned theatre. I sat in the back rows of the theatre so she wouldn't see me. She made her way to the piano on stage and started to play the music to the song Monsters by Timeflies as she sang the lyrics beautifully.

"I see your monsters, I see your pain. Tell me your problems I'll chase them away. I'll be your lighthouse, I'll make it okay. When I see your monsters I'll stand there so brave and chase them all away."

I slowly got up and made my way up to her as she sung. She didn't notice me since she was so lost in her music.

When she finished with her last lyric, she softly sighed.

"That was beautiful" a grin started to slowly take over my face.

Her eyes widened. "What the actual fuck? How did you find me here?"

I stared at her as if it was obvious. "You were giving me a tour remember?"

"Are you dillusional? I think all that loud music messed with your brain"

"Oh shit I forgot you didn't know you were my tour guide, oops," a wide smirk was plastered across my face.

She laughed softly "you're a complete lunatic, Luke Hemmings"

"The ladies love it though. So tell me, do you always sing these slightly depressing songs?"

She shrugs "its better than what you might listen to, its actually relatable"

Luke raised a brow "oh yeah, listen to this" Luke cleared his throat dramatically and began to sing "Let it go, let it go, can't hold it back anymore!"

Daycee couldn't help but giggle uncontrollably "You did not just quote lyrics from Frozen"

"Oh, but I did" he wiggled his eyebrows grinning.

((I'm so sorry this chapter sucked but I wanted to break the ice. *note the frozen pun* please don't hate me for this sucky chapter xD))