14.6. Werewolf/Action- The Rise -Book II

Tittle: The Rise- Book II

Author:ZeroWineThirty

Rating: 8/10

Genre: Werewolf and Action and Adventure

Status: Completed

Summary:

Sequel to 'The Bite.' *You need to read 'The Bite' first before you read 'The Rise,' otherwise you're going to be very lost down this rabbit hole.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It takes more than a bite.

Charlotte has gone from being a broken human to a strong she-wolf and a damn Thorne, but now she and her mate, are standing on the edge of deliverance or doom as they grapple with a revelation that changes everything.

They have to move fast to protect the ones they love, protect their pack, and most of all each other; but will it be enough? Will they rise to the occasion or fade into ash as the fires of failure lick them up?

There's will be blood. There will be your two favourite vampires and a lot of good food. There will be ass beatings, twists, turns, and whole lotta of Levi. It's either rise or fall, and this time, it's going to take more than a bite to save them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Highest Ranking in Werewolf: #22

My Review:

So, this book is the squeal to the book before this The Bite and I love this book as much as the other. So many twists, and so many turns there is not a chapter when you get bored. This is one of those books that if you skip a chapter you are like WTF JUST HAPPENED cause there is so much information revealed in one chapter and so much time is put into each chapter that it is unbelievable how detailed and magnificent this book just is.

My personal favourite scene is the fight one that is near the middle of the book and it is so gory and haunting that ugh it is so good! If this book was made into a movie then I want that scene exactly the same cause I love haunted movies and the scene is so good. Levi and Charlotte and Ethan and their whole damn family is so dysfunctional that I love it so much!

Honestly, if you don't love this trilogy then I will honestly do anything for you.

It is a definite must read, and

As always please

Share

Comment (your view on this book)

Vote (if you liked the book)

And

Recommendations (inline comment)

Happy Reading, baby dragons 🐉 and unicorns 🦄!

Ari...