23. Mystery- The Descendents

Tittle: The Descendents

Author:paulapdx

Rating: 9/10

Status: Completed

Genre: Paranormal, Mystery, Short Story, Adventure, Fiction, Romance, Teen Fiction, Young Adult

Summary:

❇️ 2018 WATTYS WINNER! The Originals category ❇️ - "The Breakfast Club" meets "Veronica Mars" in this most unusual YA Mystery.

Using ACTUAL, archival material (some dating as far back as 1776), The Descendants weaves a tale of mystery and intrigue, constructed entirely from real photographs, documents, and snippets of history from a small, rural town in New Hampshire.

What Dan Brown did with conspiracy theories in "The DaVinci Code" and Ransom Riggs did with historical photographs in "Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children," I will attempt to do in "The Descendants," but with teen protagonists giving it a fun, modern twist.

Why? Uh...because I'm crazy like that! Check it out!

Yeah, yeah, I know...History?! Blah! But it actually turned out to really fun! :-)

My Review:

I found this book before it was entered into the Watty's and the reason I didn't put that this author won a Watty in the tittle cause I want people who are generally interested in this authors books to read them and not only because the are Wattpad approved because this book is amazing and deserves so many reads because it is funny, entertaing and a all-round thriller that has you at the end of your seat.

This book displays, pure talent and I truly applaud this author for this book and the Watty cause they deserved it.

As always please

Share

Comment (your view on this book)

Vote (if you liked the book)

And

Recommendations (inline comment)

Happy Reading, baby dragons 🐉 and unicorns 🦄!

Ari...