19.5. Humour- The Chemistry In Between✔

Tittle: The Chemistry In Between

Author: KaeNicole

Rating: 8/10

Status: Completed

Genre: Humour/Romance/Chicklit

Summary:

**BOOK TWO IN THE LOVE & CHEMISTRY SERIES**

With the troubles of last semester behind them, Axel and Lacey are ready to breeze through the remainder of the school year together. They face new challenges and new enemies come into play but if one thing is for sure, their chemistry is as strong as ever in 'The Chemistry In Between'

THE EVENTS IN THIS BOOK WILL MAKE A LOT MORE SENSE IF YOU READ BOOK 1 "My Chemistry Partner"

My Review:

OK, so personally I loved the first book better but this book was in the series and made from the same phenomenal author so ta da! It was put here. This book was basically revolving around our OTP and what happens like 1 year after they get together and honestly LORD HAVE MERCY these people have more drama in their lives then everyone is high school put together.

Like geez, every chapter something happens and I love that but my heart needs a break sometimes ya know. Anyway this was another spectacular (trying to expand on my vocab 😁) book so please try it and comment your viewpoint on this book.

As always please

Share

Comment (your view on this book)

Vote (if you liked the book)

And

Recommendations (inline comment)

Happy Reading, baby dragons 🐉 and unicorns 🦄!

Ari...