21.5. Teen Fic/Humour- 68 Days and Counting

Tittle: 68 Days and Counting

Author: nikki20038

Rating: 9/10

Status:Completed

Genre: Romance, Humour, Teen Fiction, Young Adult

Summary:

~Sequel to The Bad Boy And The Tomboy~

Macy Anderson and Sam Cahill are together in Manchester, England living the new university life. Their relationship is striving as they meet new people and experience different things and strengthen their beautiful relationship. But then again there's soccer, the Cahill family and girls because where there's Sam Cahill there will also be many girls. 

All Rights Reserved- ©nikki20038 No honestly, you copy this book, I will hunt you down and-kidding but you'll be in some serious shit :)

#5 in Teen Fiction (5/2/17)

Cover~ Purplerabbit474789

My Review:

Whoever said that squeals are always worst then the first book have never read this book then cause this book is DA BOMB! SO MUCH FREAKIN DRAMA AND LOVE AND TEARS! I absolutely adored this book cause there is nothing better that I love then Macy and Sam together forever! Oh and some football but that isn't the freakin point! 

I loved this book especially as Sam's past unravels and their relationship moves to a whole another level. I love how Macy supports Sam when all of his 'dirty acts' come to light and the journey to recovery for Sam is just starting as he has finally accepted that Beth is never coming back and I respect that and love it. The plot twist that I shouldn't say shook me and  I'm no ashamed to say I legit cried so hard. I felt so bad and Macy was just strong af and yeah.

Oh and the answer to Caleb's question is MILK GOES FIRST!

As always please

Share

Comment (your view on this book)

Vote (if you liked the book)

And

Recommendations (inline comment)

Happy Reading, baby dragons 🐉 and unicorns 🦄!

Ari...