76. Drama- Instalove

Tittle: Instalove

Author:adam_and_jane

Rating: 7/10

Status: Completed

Genre: Anxiety, Chicklit, Drama, Mystery, Romane, Murder, Teen Fiction, Thriller

Summary:

Ellie Sandberg would love to reinvent herself. When she earns a spot at a summer program for gifted high school students, it seems like the perfect opportunity. A month away from home... away from her overprotective parents... and away from the hopeless crush who rejected her in the final weeks of school.
But that's all behind her now. 

Lucky for Ellie, the Winthrop Academy Summer Maker Program serves up a brand new hopeless crush, the moment she arrives on campus: the gorgeous but mysterious Maddox Cruz.

To Ellie's delight, Maddox and his friends are gifted coders just like her-the kind of kids who aren't satisfied merely using popular apps, but prefer to hack their own improved versions. This summer, they have their sights set on InstaLove, an augmented-reality social app invented by a former program attendee. Ellie soon finds herself invited to join their group project, working side by side with Maddox every day.

But what starts as a dream come true soon turns complicated. Ellie's group members are playing games she doesn't fully understand. When another InstaLove user goes missing, Ellie finds herself accused of sabotage. She must clear her name-and figure out Maddox's true motivations-before her dream summer turns into a nightmare.

As always please

Share

Comment (your view on this book)

Vote (if you liked the book)

And

Recommendations (inline comment)

Happy Reading, baby dragons 🐉 and unicorns 🦄!

Ari...