Midnight - Chapter 4

After the whole creepy thing with Edweird at the greenhouse, I've been trying to avoid him the whole week. Notice how I said trying.

Everywhere I've been, he's either hiding in a corner staring at me like I have three eyes, or following me. Don't tell me I have another stalker. Fakeob's stalking was creepy enough, but I have to admit, Edweird's is growing creepier and creepier each day.

We were at lunch now, me trying not to gag while eating my food. Derek, Kyle, Angelica, and Tess invited me to go to La Tush.

It was kind of confusing when Derek asked, cause he was all like, "La Tush, baby, you in?" and gave me this mysterious I'm-trying-to-copy-David-Blaine's-facial-expression look. When he said that, I cringed. "Ew, why the hell would I wanna be in your ass? You barely even know me and you already want me in bed? How sick are you?! Dick!" Then I grabbed the nearest thing by me, which happened to be a plate full of Kyle's spaghetti, and dumped it all over his head. I huffed before storming off.

~

Later that day, I figured out that La Tush was actually a beach, not Derek's ass. Yeah. That made me feel a whole lot better. Not that I was going to apologize to him or anything, I mean, he deserved it for kissing me on the first day. Who DOES that?

I'm going to skip ahead a little because I have the right to do so.

So NOW, we're at La Tush sitting in some kid's hippy mobile. The inside is all khaki and beige leather and is filled with peace signs, lava lamps... It's like, THE STEREOTYPE HIPPIE MOBILE.

Anyway, Tess passes me a licorice when all of a sudden, Fakob and his groupies come running up to me. Great. Just what I needed.

Earlier at lunch, I did something I never thought I would: ASKED EDWEIRD TO COME TO LA TUSH WITH US. I started feeling really bad for him. I mean, he couldn't really have much of a life if all he did was stalk me and try to get my attention. So I tried to be the "bigger person" and invited him. I know what you're probably thinking. ME, ELLA SWINE, IS BEING THE BIGGER PERSON? I know, it's like, SUUUPER hard to believe.

Anyway, Edweird never showed. So I asked Fakeob, "Have you seen Edweird?"

Fakeob looks at his groupies and heaves a heavy sigh. "The Sullen's don't come here..." He says in a mysterious tone. What is up with people doing the I'm-trying-to-copy-David-Blaine's-facial-expression look? Is it in nowadays? Maybe I should start trying it so I can fit in.

After that, he just walks off. WALKS AWAY. How rude.

In a minute, he alone comes jogging back. "Oh, Ella. I forgot to tell you. I'm going to your house later today. Your dad won't be there cause he's caught up with work, so he told me to come babysit you."

Only my father would know exactly what to do to put me in pain.

YAY, DAD!

"Uh, okay, I guess. I mean, I don't really want you there, but I don't really have a choice."

"Oh. Okay!" He says cheerfully, "See you at seven!"

I can tell this is going to be something I'll never forget. =_=