Character Info Cards

This story is being rewritten. The story is being changed to make more sense as well as to incorporate more KHR.

Known Name: Izuku Midoriya; Year One

Code Name: Xanxus

Flame: Sky; the Flame of Wrath

Equipment: X - Guns: Two handguns that store his flame and release it in powerful blast waves to be used for multiple applications such as offense and increased mobility.

Bio: Despite being the son of the number one hero and the number sixteen hero, he was diagnosed as quirkless at the age of four. He spent years holding in rage from the endless torment he received. He had a normal life up until his third year in middle school when he was scarred by his bully. There was an incident in which he disowned his parents. He mentally snapped before finding his flame. He ran away before he was approached by a man named Timoteo, who explained the power of the flame to him. Timoteo took Izuku back to Italy and enrolled him at the Vongola Academy. He spent the next ten months training his flame and body for his own ambitions. He became the head of the school's independent assassination squad, called the Varia. After ten months, he and his team apply to be transfer students for U.A., where they were accepted. Izuku, now called Xanxus, had one ambition... to get his revenge and destroy all those who abandoned him.

Strengths: Powerful Flame, Cruel, Ruthless, Confident, and Dedicated.

Weaknesses: Carelessness towards harming subordinates, short tempered, picky eating habits, slight hatred for U.A and pro heroes in general, and the tendency to call everyone below him trash.

Special Notes: The son of Toshinori Yagi and Inko Midoriya, both high ranking pro heroes. Has had a bad relationship since he abandoned them.

                    (Replace his face and hair with Izuku's but keep the scars

                    (Replace his face and hair with Izuku's but keep the scars.)

Known Name: Superbi Squalo; Year One

Code Name: Squalo

Flame: Rain

Equipment: A mechanized sword that replaces his left hand. Capable of releasing hidden-mini explosives. 

Bio: Diagnosed as quirkless in the age of four, spent years training in sword-arts and eventually discovering his flame. Has been enrolled at the Vongola Academy for three years and became a member of the Varia, as well as Xanxus's right hand man.

strengths: Strong, proud, confident, loyal, moderate martial arts capabilities, level-headed, perceptive, and dedication to swordsmanship.

Weaknesses: arrogant, loud, short tempered, and picked up Xanxus's habit of calling people trash.