UA High School and the Vongola Academy

Japan - Mustafu

                It has been been eleven months ever since Izuku Midoriya went missing, and after a month of searching, all that could be dug up was that he was in Europe somewhere with a mysterious third party. Bakugou mentioned the old man who was also on the board walk, but all attempts of tracking him down were futile. Even though it killed them deep down,  both Toshinori Yagi and Inko Midoriya couldn't show weakness, and eventually concluded that he was safe and didn't desire to be found. They managed to fill the void by training Katsuki Bakugou as a One For All candidate. Bakugou was assigned to clean up the beach and rid it of the garbage that has plagued it since way back when. Due to his already impressive physique and quirk, he managed to accomplish this task within ten months. All Might and Hive Mind were proud of this, and he was one step closer to obtaining One For All. 

                  When the beach job was finally over, the UA entrance exams were upon him, however he was quickly reminded that it was nothing to worry about, as All Might recommended him. Bakugou admitted he was disappointed, as he wanted to show off the results of his training, but quickly got over it. He was more satisfied than he thought he would be with it, and met what he saw as his rival, the Half-cold Half-hot user, Shoto Todoroki. He found him annoying due to his apathy and emotionless nature, but had a small respect for his powerful quirk. He knew he was going to overpower everyone who stood in his way...

...Or so he thinks.

Italy - Vongola Academy

                The Vongola Academy, the greatest hero school in Italy to all, and perhaps the greatest hero school in all of Europe to no contest. The main campus was located in a massive castle spanning over 100 acres. The academy holds over 2500 students and 150 Hero Course students. Many of their top students are considerably strong, with amazing and powerful quirks no less. However they trifled in strength compared to the Varia. The Varia was founded by Izuku Midoriya, now called Xanxus, and is composed of several other quirkless students who possess a flame of their own, and utilize them along with their proficiency in weaponry. Their main mission is to assassinate Villains and figures who pose a threat to the school. Even if they are quirkless, they are some of the deadliest people in Europe, and their leader has been deemed the scariest student in all of Europe's underground circles. 

                While class was going on like usual, most of the students were unaware that there was a secret meeting being held in one of the castle's meeting rooms. The six executive members of the Varia were all present sitting in the dark. One of the televisions in there was currently tuned to a news station reporting about current events.

                 "Breaking News. The top hero school in Japan, UA High School, has announced today that the Number One Hero: All Might, will now be teaching the hero course starting this year." 

                   The news is then cut to a live video interview with the man himself. All Might was in a yellow business suit, giving his signature smile. 

                   "Hello everyone! Yes as of this school year, I am now a faculty member of UA, the same school I graduated from. Ha Ha Ha!" He let out a hearty laugh. 

                     "All Might, do you have any advice for anyone who aspires to be like you?" The interviewer asked.

                     "Indeed I do! You can do anything you set your mind to! True heroes rise to adversity!" He said before the television had been burned into melting metal and plastic. The Varia members flinched a little in surprise at this, as they already knew it put their boss in a bad mood. They all looked over to see their boss, Xanxus, looking like he always did, his feet kicked up on the table and giving a death stare to anything that moved. 

                       "VOIIIIIIIII! BOSS! THERE'S SOMETHING CALLED AN OFF BUTTON YA KNOW?!" Xanxus's right hand and second in command, Superbi Squalo, said angerly, only to be met with a wine glass hitting his face. A few of the other members, mainly Belphegor, laughed at this. A quick glance made them shut up. 

                        "Shi-Shi-Shi... Did your famous daddy make you angry?" Bel asked, musingly. His signature grin showing. "Don't worry boss you'll get him one day." Teasing was just part of Bel's personality that everyone got used to. Someone else was quite the opposite. 

                         "Can you shut your big flat  mouth... Bel?" Flan asked in monotone, only to be met with a few throwing knives right above his head and sticking to his hat.

                        "Oh relax everyone! We all got our own little troubles!" Luss made his own comment, trying to calm down Xanxus smoothly. 

                        "Boss. You will and are the only one who can get All Might's power." Levi stated. Xanxus showed no sign of amusement or flattery from Levi's statement, opting to not do anything. The other members began fighting, mainly Bel and Levi. Who were arguing about who knows what.

                   "We make our move now." Everyone finally got quiet at the hearing of the boss's words. Xanxus took his legs off the table and stood up, his custom uniform jacket hanging on his shoulders, hiding his arms. His piercing eyes made everyone wary, as they knew he was serious, like he always was. He spoke in a chilling deep yet clear voice. 

"We will go to Japan and we will destroy all those who doubt the power of the flames."