Reunion

The Day Of the USJ Attack.

                     "Alright class... All of you shut up and listen." The teacher said, entering the room. Class 1-A immediately ceased all conversation. It didn't take long for them all to figure out that their teacher, the pro hero eraser head, meant business. However they all took note that he looked more stressed than usual.

                     "Mr. Aizawa, you seem more active than usual." The class vice president, Momo Yaoyorozu said. Most of the class nodded in agreement. Aizawa scowled at the statement and just sighed.

                      "Yes, I am, and it's because I have news for this class." Everyone immediately began murmuring until Aizawa glared at them again, making them silent once more.

                     "I am announcing that U.A is getting their first ever transfer students from Europe." Everyone only showed looks of confusion. Transfer students were somewhat common but none were given from Europe. Aizawa must have guessed what they were thinking, as he explained more.

                     "I know it may not seem exciting, but these kids... are unique..." Everyone gave a look of confusion and curiosity.

                      "What do you mean by that, Mr. Aizawa?" The class president, Tenya Iida asked.

                      "Yeah they're just foreign hero course students, what's so odd about that?" Kaminari asked, fist bumping his friend Hanta Sero. Hearing this made Aizawa twitch a little reflecting on past memories when he finally spoke up again.

                      "I am telling you all this because they're quirkless." Bakugou, who was leaning on his chair, nearly fell over at he said. Everyone stayed silent for a brief moment before they all burst into laughter, only to cease at Aizawa activating his quirk.

                     "Listen. I know how ridiculous it sounds, but I can assure you, these guys are not to be taken lightly." Hearing this made Bakugou scoff.

                      "What the hell are you on teach? Quirk less nobodies are always weak." Bakugou said pridefully. He hadn't forgotten about Izuku and was slightly worried about him when All Might began training him. He wouldn't admit he felt bad for him, but he still had to be put in his place. 

                       'It doesn't matter, that little runt is probably dead for all I know' He thought. 

                       "How's that possible? They're the ones with the disadvantage." Ashido asked. Aizawa tensed up at this question, before regaining focus and turning towards his class.

                       "... I have a history with their leader." Aizawa said bluntly, confusing the students. "No more questions. Get your costumes on and head to Ground Alpha." Everyone nodded in unison and dismissed.

                       "It doesn't matter now. Go suit up and meet at the buses, today we are going to the USJ." He said, to which the students nodded. 

Time Skip

                    Class 1-A was on their way to the USJ on a bus while Aizawa sat in the front, reflecting on past memories, especially the ones of HIM. Aizawa swore that he was the scariest person that he ever met, considering his quirk didn't even work on him. If he is capable of nullifying quirks, then he could be the biggest threat the world has ever seen. If his suspicions are correct, he will be coming to UA. He doesn't know his motive, but knows it cannot be good. He feels a tap on the shoulder and turns around to see the class president telling him of how the bus has stopped at the destination. He shrugged off his sleeping bag and joined his class at the way in.