Chapter 6- Drummer Boys

-Jesus Christ I have to piss, but please do enjoy.-

Faith's POV

His lips were just on my cheek. Mike Fuentes' Lips were on my cheek. Holy shit. I can't think of a better way to wake up, and I'm sitting on his lap... wait, is that what I think it is? Does Mike have a.. boner? Alright, hold the fuck up. I try to squirm around and realize it's only getting harder. Jesus, this must feel like grinding to him. I glance at him from under my lashes to notice him staring wide-eyed at me. I flush a bright crimson. Crap, I can do this to him?

if I get up, everyone will see his... big guy. If I stay, I look like I'm like needy or something. I'm a virgin man. Alyse, help me! I'm pretty sure she's a virgin too but she's always prepared for these situations. So, I decide to take the stares from the rest of the guys. Guys? VIC ? JAIME? TONY? CC AND ASH ?

"Holy crap!" I jump up forgetting I'm the cover for Mike. Judging by Alyse's stiffened giggle, she seen. Bitch, she would think it's funny. Vic jumps up in front of me,

"What's wrong? Is there a spider?" he does and little spin check and looks at me.

"No, it's just, you guys are my favorite people in the world."

"I want to give you a hug but I don't want you to faint again." Vic says with question.

"One at a time would be nice." Vic is about as tall as me or a tad bit shorter but determined, he runs up and squeezes me. Strong arms must run in the family, but nonetheless, I squeeze back.

"My turn!" Jaime stands up and walks up to me, then Mr. Turtle Tony himself. Then Ash, giving me a quite of a long hug then CC with a light squeeze. Each mumbling some kind of a "happy birthday".

"Wow Alyse, and to think for your 19th Birthday we just went to the movies with some friends, and then got out some old whiskey; which by the way, you hogged!"

"I was allowed to. My birthday, my alcohol."

"She makes a point," CC remarks.

"In yo face!" She giggles, "but seriously, it was a great one. I wasn't... alone."

Knowing she said too much, she looks down at her hands in her lap.

"Anyways, don't worry about it," she smiles.

I pull her and give her a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Boy is it getting hot in her or is it just these two?" Ashley Purdy you damn pervert.

"Well it sure isn't you." Alyse retorts.

"Ouch" he places a hand over his heart. By this time everyone is giggling.

"So what do you gents have planned?" Alyse looks around the room.

"Well," Vic begins, "I have an aunt who owns a pond down the road with a dock and slide. Anyone up for skinny dipping?!"

"Yeah!" everyone agrees.

"Like not totally naked, Right? I'm shy." Ashley says in a light voice.

"Good one Ash, but yeah, undergarments are required." Vic say in a business like manner.

Then I remember, her scars. I look back at her to see her face blank, then to a smile.

"Lets go!" Mike says, he stands and turns fast to the door. I wait up for Alyse.

"You alright?" she looks at me funny.

"Yeah, I'll just watch. Its alright." Even know the sun setting, it's still pretty bright out. I check the time on my phone to see its 7:30. Jesus, did I take a nap or what.

"Alyse, I don't have to go in, I coul-"

"Its fine, I'm totally Okay with it." When we get outside, I notice that Jose's truck is gone and then I remembered I didn't get a hug from him.

Where's Jose?" I ask Alyse.

She looks up, "I don't know", then this guilty expression shown on her face. I was going to ask what happened until I got pulled into Mike's truck bed, Alyse got helped in shortly after. It looked like a light blue Chevy, but I'd have to ask Alyse since I'm not real good with vehicles. It went Mike, me, Alyse then Tony.

I heard Jaime say something about this being 'so illegal', then he closed the gate. We were told to lay down and don't move, then the truck started and began its journey into the dark roads . The ride was silent because of the loud wind, but calming at the same time. We all looked at each other and smiled. It wasn't long until we stopped and the gate opened, we all jumped out to see this decent sized pond with twinkling water.

"Clothes off!" Ashley again.. of course. I took my shirt off, keeping my tank top on and then my pants. Holy crap am I stripping or what because I feel my face heat up fast.

When everyone's done, we all examine each other.

Alyse's POV

Don't look at me, don't look at me, don't look at me. I'm sitting on the grass a few feet from the stripping band members and my best friend.

I can't help but glance at Christian's body. Damn, I would like to lick toe to hairline on that guy. Alyse No.

Ugh. Too deep in thought, I look at them all staring at me. Oh no,

"Aren't you coming in?" Chris asks me.

Shit.

-Whatcha think?

Please Vote.

Please Comment.

Thanks (: -