California

-I ALREADY WROTE THIS ONCE AND IT DELETED IT. PISSED.-

The school day seemed to fly by. Before I knew it, I was home and zipping up my luggage. As I lift my bags off the bed, my mother walks in. Thought this was too easy.

"So I guess this is goodbye?" she questions.

"I'll visit." why is she so... calm?

"Listen, I don't want you to go, it's not a good idea."

"Mom don't star-"

My Mom cuts me off with, "The company she keeps ... she's not for you. She's a bad influence."

"Mom she is just like me. Maybe if you stop telling me what to do and pay attention to me we wouldn't be yelling at each other," with this I storm out of the room. I hurry down the stairs and outside to sit on my porch.

~~~~~~~~~~
About 10 minutes later,  Alyse pulls up, her black 1991 Chevy Camaro all waxed and ready to go. I get up and walk to the back, trunk already popped I place my bags in.
"Hey. Can I run in and say goodbye one more time?"

"Yeah,  but hurry Babes."

I jog in and give tight hugs and brief goodbyes. My mother mumbling some profanities under her breath as she lets me go. I run back outside and jump in the car.

"That's leather! Be careful"

"I didn't hurt it!"

"You could have," she mumbled while I giggled at her expression.

~~~~~~
The car ride was fun as we jammed out to METALLICA and my personal favorite Pierce the Veil. Alyse bought a personal storage space for her car. Her and her damn classics.

~~~~~~
I fell asleep on the plane and woke up to Alyse.

"Faith look, we're here."

"Holy crap."

It was beautiful, the lights were twinkling and they were so bright.

Not long after we were walking out of the airport, Alyse walks to a dark blue Ford Ranger truck. "Whose truck is this?"

"Jose Fuentes' "

"Fu-Fuentes? You mean like Mike Fuentes?" I trail off waiting for Alyse to answer.

"Close.. they're cousins."

"Oh cool, cousins."
My mind stopped.
WAIT. COUSINS?

Sorry,  let ya sorta hanging..
Vote Please.
I'll update soon.