Chapter 4- It's Him.

-So,  I have a lot of scattered ideas... need to start writing them down.-

                     Alyse's POV

I wake up to this annoying ass sound only to open my eyes to my phone ringing. Without looking I answer it, only to find out it's Jose.

" Good morning beautiful ready for today?" he says brightly.

"If it's morning, it's never good. And yeah, I'm excited as hell, so is Faith. I think this will be good for her." Why he insists flirting with me I will never know. We went to school together in the 8th and 9th grade year until he moved, he had a thing for me then.

"I think so too."

"I just got off the phone with Vic and he said that he was bringing company with him."

"Other than the band?"

"Yeah, he said it was some of his buddies."

"Alright, will you be there?" I already know the answer to this.

"Of course, wouldn't miss it for the world." Knew it.

"Cool, see ya then."

"See ya!"

~~~~~~

After I got off the phone, I seen it was 10 o'clock and I jumped in the shower and got out within 10 minutes. When I come out half naked I see Faith awake and making waffles.

"Hey!  Make me some!" after that I remember I was naked and instantly turned around. I'm used to living alone or with old people since my parents died when I was 9.

"If you agree to put something on, sure!" she yelled.

"You don't like the view?!" I questioned half sarcastic, half offended.

"No,  your ass is mighty fine, but what if 'Jose' walks in?" A scary thought. Really.

"You're right." I mumble.

I eat while Faith questions me about Jose and how we meant; then about today's events, which I wouldn't answer anything about.

~~~~~~~~~

I slipped on a pair of my light blue skinnies and my plain grey sweatshirt since its a fall night. I leave my face plain and straighten my honey gold short hair,  buzzed on one side and flippy on the other(not like bald or anything). My green eyes popping from the new haircut. I walk out to find Faith, almost glowing with excitement. She's wearing a pretty dark blue long sleeve shirt and her black skinnies. Her brown shoulder length hair parted to one side and straightened.  Stunning isn't the word, she looked amazing, hope Mikey is ready for this.

                       Faith's POV

Alyse looked awesome as always, as she was putting on her black boots.

I couldn't get my mind off about this afternoon as I was tying my converse, she wouldn't tell me a thing which bugged me to hell and back. This Jose guy seems to be good company to keep around, even if that does sound kinda bad.

"Ready?"

"No."

"Yes you are, come on." as she slings her arm over my shoulder. When she opens the door there sits Jose, of course. Right on time. 

We listen to OM&M all the way there, atleast he has good taste in music. As Would You Still Be There ends, we arrive at a white two story house. Then it hits me, Mike is in there. Jesus fuck, I don't know if I can handle this. Alyse gets out of the truck and partially pulls me out of the back.

"Hey, listen to me, just breathe, you'll be fine."

"You gotta help me out, like, what if I do something stupid?"

"Happy Birthday have fun." With that she takes her eyes off me and towards the doorway where I see a figure walking towards us. I realize who it is then, Mike. I freeze. IT'S HIM. A few seconds later his long arms wrap around my torso,

"Happy Birthday Miss Nutter."

Then everything goes dark.

-What did you think?

Please Vote.

Please Comment.

Update ASAP.

G'night.-