Charter 7- Not too far.

-First off, sorry this took so long, new year of high school has been a little crazy. But please be patient my penises, for another chapter has been written just for you!-

Alyse's POV

"Well, I don't like swimming and uhm, stripping in front of everyone," I say sheepishly.

" Oh well why didn't you say so? Come on guys! " Vic said as he ran and jumped off the dock, the rest of the guys following closely after. Faith lingers for a few seconds, gives a reassuring smile and follows suit.

CC remains, standing there, silent.

"Would you like to tell me the real reasons why you don't want to swim or shall I make a educated guess?" He says softly.

" I just don't want to. Go, have fun. I'll wait for you guys. " I say, giving the best smile I can in what seems to be the vanishing sun's glow. When I open my eyes, my breath hitches. His lips are just centimeters from mine, his breath hitting my tongue, my slightly open mouth, frozen. Gawking. This is what Faith must of felt like.

"Tell me the truth, or I'll have to find out for myself, his long fingers slowly gliding down my arm. Shit.

" Why do you care, I'm just a stranger to you. It's non of your business really-"

He gently pushes his face into mine, I resist at first, but then give in because I feel his warm hands wrap around my torso. He searching for something... Then his hands stop. Fuck, he can feel them, those aren't even bad! I pull away a good three feet, and try to concentrate on what the fuck just happened.

"So, your tummy and your thighs I'm guessing." He says low.

"That was a pretty dick move on your part, you know you're sorta an asshole." I say, tears welling up in my eyes. Way to go Alyse you stupid bitch, messing up again. Letting people in too easily, you never learn.

"I can help you, you can talk to me. I'll understand, you're too beautiful to be treating yourself this way. "

"Just stay away from me." I whisper. "Alyse don't-"

"Tell Faith I got sick, I'll see her tomorrow. I'll catch a ride from Jose, don't ruin this for her " I say as I turn to walk towards the city lights.

"You're not walking home alone." He says in a stern tone.

" Jose is picking me up, just texted him " I say back. When really I was seeing where this bar my cousin owned was.

" Stop, I'm coming with you, let me find my shirt. "

"No you're not," I say quickly back as I start a sprint into the darkness. I was in cross country all through high school, I can full out run for a couple of miles.

"Alyse wait!" I heard him yell.

I didn't care, I just ran in the general direction of the bar. Whiskey, here I come.

- VOTE?

COMMENT?

ORNAHH?-