Holy Crap

-Alright,  trying to make them longer. Sorta a foothold in the story.-

I stand there for what felt like hours trying to absorb what I just heard say when Alyse shook me.

"Faith. Faith, you alright? Hey,  I thought you would like this surprise?"

"Mike," is all I could get out in barely a whisper. I look up to her smiling

"Get in," Alyse says nodding her head towards the door.

I don't hesitate. I clamber in and try to absorb what Jose looks liked. The cab was so dark. I could barely make out his short, dark brown hair.

The ride was silent for about 5 minutes until Alyse talks about a meeting of some sort.

"Everything ready for tomorrow?" she says.

"Yeah,  already talked it over with the guys."

"I still can't thank you enough for doing this for me."

"Don't mention it. I owe you and you're a pleasure to have around," he says while looking away from the road for a second and turning back.

What are they setting up? A meeting? Guys? Could they mean PTV? How did Alyse pull this off?  HOW DO THESE TWO KNOW EACHOTHER?!

"Ha, thanks Jose, honestly can't wait." 

I sit behind them both quitely thinking.

"Here we are guys. I'll be back tomorrow at 5 to pick you both up."

"For what?" I couldn't take it anymore.

He just smirks. Oh my god. I knew it. But he remains silent.

It wasn't until we got into the house that he drove off. I turn to my best friend, now roommate. 

"Alright what the hell is going on?! Are we meeting who I think we are?" I say in a rush.

"Happy Birthday," she says. She turns and walks into the room to the left, in our one story house. I was left there, wide-eyed, mouth open.

Holy crap am I ready for this? I grab my suitcases and run into the room down the hall and to the right. I drop everything, take a pillow and scream into it.

"HOLY SHIT!" I yell while doing a fangirl dance/tantrum until I make myself change into pajamas.

Holycrap holycrap holycrap, I get to turn 19 and meet my heroes in the same day? Am I dreaming?

I make myself shut my eyes and start lightly humming lyrics to different songs until I finally drift off.

-So I put some thought into this one a little bit. In the next chapter you'll find out everyone's ages and what they look like. 
Please Vote.
Please Comment.
I'll update probably tomorrow,  night loves.-