Chapter Three

"Kennedy! Get down here we're leaving in exactly two minutes!" Dad's voice echoes through the house and into my room. I stuff extra panties, bras, and tank tops in my suitcase and zip it up. I walk to my desk and pick up my phone, placing it in my back pocket.

Yup, two days have went flying by this fast. It's already time to leave.

"Mom!" I shout as I trudge down the stairs. "Down here honey!" I hear her yell back and see her leaning against the door with her arms crossed. A huge smile appears on her face and she reaches down to hug me. "I'm gonna miss you." She mumbles into my hair. I smile. "Me too."

Once we pull away she pushes my hair back behind my ear and looks into my eyes. "Remember that you can call me at any time, I'll always pick up." I nod. "And, be safe." She continues.

 "Never." I joke, hugging her again and kissing her cheek. "What about you?" I ask, referring to who she's going to stay with. She can't stay in this huge house by herself.

"I will be fine. Your Dad has my sisters coming here to stay with me. Don't worry about me." How could I not?

"Ok," I grin and give her another hug. In my defense, I'm not going to see her for months. And, I love her.

"Kennedy Marie Braun! Get your ass out here right now!" Dad yells in frustration. I giggle. "That's my cue. He's pissed." She nods her head and laughs along with me. "You should go before your father gets seriously, extremely angry."

"Yeah," I sigh in agreement. I hug her one more time and go to say goodbye to Dimitry. He tells me to stay safe and I reply with a 'never' just like I did to Mom.

I walk outside, where at least four buses were parked in front of the house and look around for Dad. "Dad?" I call out and continue looking for him. "There you are Kennedy," He sighs in relief and tells the guys that were with him to go into their bus.

"What bus do I go on?" I ask, tightening my grip on my bags. "The first one."

"Are you going on that one too?"

He shakes his head. "There's only one bunk and one master in there so there's no space for me on there."

"So, who is on that bus?" Right before he can answer, one of the buses honks. Somehow, I think he had that one planned out.

"I'm on the bus right behind you. Call me if you need anything." He sounds like Mom. He kisses the crown of my head and departs to his bus. I take a deep breath and stand in front of the automatic doors that opened with a 'woosh' sound.

"Cool. ." I mumble and look around. I walk deeper in the bus and went to the main area/living room area that I'll just call the living room for now. I stand in the middle of the bus and examine the living room.

White couches with red plush pillows and a TV in the corner of the room. There was a mini kitchen right next to one of the couches and another pair of doors that leaded to somewhere I would find out later.