Chapter Four

When I wake up in the morning, I'm expecting to be alone in the bed, hoping that Justin had to go do something really important with my Dad or something but, no.

I'm staring at Justin's sleeping figure to the left of me. His chest is rising up and down naturally and his lips are slightly parted with one arm on his stomach and the other on top of the sheets. He kind of looks cute when he sleeps, innocent even. I, of all people, know that's not the case. He is way too far from innocent.

I study him for like five minutes because I have nothing else better to do and I notice that a strand of hair is dangling over his forehead. Biting my lip, I think about if I should reach over and fix it just because I have an OCD about almost everything and that single strand of hair is bothering me. Without a second thought, I reach over and gently brush it up so it falls into place with the rest of his hair. I instantly regret it though, because he immediately wakes up and opens his eyes. I quickly shut my eyes, hoping he didn't see me awake.

"I know you're awake babe," Justin's raspy morning voice confirms the thought as I hear him yawn. I keep my eyes closed and after a while, he's probably fallen back asleep so I open my eyes slowly and he's looking straight at me. "Good morning," I yawn innocently. Justin smirks at me, obviously not falling for my act. "I know you touched me when I was sleeping, I felt your hand." Justin keeps the same smirk on his face, standing up and stretching. "I'm not complaining though," He adds on, winking at me and then flexing his back muscles.

"Whoa. . ." I mumble, my eyes not allowing me to look away no matter how hard I try. "Enjoy the view?" Justin says cockily, strolling to his dresser. I roll my eyes at him and throw the covers off of me, getting out of bed,

"What are we doing today?" I ask him as I'm bent down, taking out clothes for the day out of my bright pink suitcase.

Justin doesn't answer so I think he's already gone to take a shower, I look behind at me and he's looking at my butt.

Of course.

Justin!" I exclaim, throwing a black shirt at his face. "Hey, you can't be mad at me! You were the one bent down and all, it was like you were wanting me to look." Justin throws my shirt back at me.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes again. "Idiot." I mutter under my breath. 

"Heard that baby!" Justin shouts from the bathroom before he locks it and I hear the water running.

* * *

"What happened on the bus?" Taylor asks me. "Tell us!" 

Everybody is currently in IHOP, the one here in L.A.

"Nothing happened." I take a sip of my hot chocolate and look up at their unconvinced eyes, waiting for me to continue.

I sigh, "Why did something have to happen?" Kelly swallows a pancake she just stuffed in her mouth and looks at me in mockery. "You rode the bus with Justin fucking Bieber and you slept in the same bed with him!" She exclaims in a whisper, raising her eyebrows at me as if I was still hiding something. 

"Here's what happened," I gesture with my hand for them to come closer. "Nothing. Now stop asking." 

They all let out disappointed groans, thinking I was about to tell them something. These girls live for gossip, I swear. "Wh-" Mia gets cut off by Justin's voice.

"Yo babe, your dad wants to see you." He leans down and wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me up without waiting for my answer. "Stop calling me that." I groan, straightening my shirt. "You weren't saying that earlier." He mumbles in my ear, making me blush.

"Nothing happened earlier." I manage to say while using one hip to push him away from me, making his grip around my waist tighten. "I'll be right back." I say to the girls as they're all giving me the same look with knowing smirks on their faces.