Chapter Five

"Wake up! It's day one of the Believe Tour rehearsals!" Voices shout throughout the bus obnoxiously. I mumble something incoherent into my pillow and snuggle in closer to the hard(?) pillow, arms are draped around my waist and something prickly keeps touching my face but I'm too sleepy to do anything about it.

"Where do you think they sle- Whoa."

"Shut up, Matt."

"They look so adorable!"

"She's hot even when she's sleeping."

One of the girls groan. "You're such a retard."

"How about you guys shut up and try actually waking them up."

"We tried bu-"

Justin cuts off the person talking by groaning into my shoulder. "Shut up." He says in a raspy-slash-somnolent voice that I find very attractive but I realize I'm snuggled into Justin so I quickly move back, almost falling off the bed. "I got this." One person says and then the white comforter flies off of the bed. "What the fuck bro?" Justin squints his eyes at the bright light seeping through the curtains since these idiots decided to open those too.

Someone tickles my feet, "C'mon Kennedy!"

"Fuck off." I raise my middle finger at them and open my eyes, using my arm to block some of the light so I don't go blind. "Wakey wakey! It's day one of rehearsals for all of you." Alfredo shakes Justin and I repeatedly with a huge, beaming smile on his face. "Oh right!" I jump out of bed, happy to be dancing today. I need to take my mind off a few things (cough) Justin (cough). Taylor picks up my pink tote bag with some of my dance necessities inside, throwing it over her shoulder and pulling me towards her.

"Hurry! Your dad says you two have fifteen minutes." Taylor informs me, looking at me then Justin.

"We should save time and shower together." Justin yawns, still in his usual flirty self. It's beyond me how someone can be so tired but still be so frisky at all times.

I shake my head at him. "In your dreams, pop star."

"Most definitely." He winks. I roll my eyes at him and take my tote bag from Taylor.

"You now have ten minutes." Everyone is still in our room, watching Justin and I.

"Okay, I'll go to your bus and shower there so Mr. Bieber over there can take a shower here." I tell Mia and push her out of the room. She takes my hand and pulls me out of the bus, followed by Taylor, Sara, Mia, and Olivia (all of the female dancers).

Mia leads me to her bus and brings me towards the bathroom. "Five minutes. Hurry up!" Taylor shouts, locking the door.

******

"Thank you for being on time everybody." Jim says gratefully when he sees us all arrive at exactly seven thirty. I still think it's a way too early time to wake up for rehearsals when my usual time is like eight forty-fiveish.