🌟1

"Taylor you have to get up"
"Ok mom" I say as I turn over in bed. I can't wait to live alone one day I say to myself while sitting up on my bed.

*Bleep*
You have 1 new message

After I send the message I just sit on the edge of my bed thinking of what colleges to apply to

After I send the message I just sit on the edge of my bed thinking of what colleges to apply to. I know I want to go to school in California I've never been to the States before so I really hope I get into one of the schools I apply to.

As I go to my closet to find something to where it finally hits me that this is my last week of high school. It's honestly a bitter sweet feeling because I'll miss all the memories.

"Taylor hurry up or your gonna be late" I heard my mom yell from downstairs

"Mom Relax oh my god I'm coming" I yell back alittle annoyed
I pick my outfit out and got ready for my last day. As I go downstairs my little sisters are  running to the door to see my boyfriend justin.

"Hey babe" I say while walking into his arms. I'm not sure what it is about him but I always feel so safe in his arms like nothing can go wrong.

"Babe I missed you"he whispers in my ear and I blush

"Ok guys go to school and get out of my house with all of that my mom says while packing my sisters lunches.

At school
I filled out all my college applications. I applied to  Bryan University, California college of The Arts and California State University Northridge.
   I'm not sure if I want to go for sports or get into music.

As I'm walking to class I see some girl at Justin's locker as she turns around to walk away I realized it's his ex Ashley

"Why were you at Justin's locker?" I say in a aggravated tone of voice

"Don't you worry about that he asked me to put something in his locker" she says smiling

"Why do you have his combination anyw-" we're cut off by justin walking up to us

"Hey bab-" before he could get the word babe out I was already walking away pissed off. Why was she at his locker? Why did she have his combination? What did she put in his locker?

"TAYLOR SLOW DOWN AND TALK TO ME PLEASE" with my mind racing and thinking crazy thoughts I don't slow down and I don't go to class. I got in my car and drove off seeing justin in my rearview mirror and tears start to fill my eyes.

I'm not sure why I reacted the way I did but justin always told me he didn't want her back. He always told me I didn't have anything to worry about and I believed him until today.

As I pull i to the driveway to my house Justin is sitting on the stairs.

"What do you want Justin go back to school or back to Ashley whatever floats your boat but get off my damn property"

"Babe I'm not leaving until you talk to me" he says while grabbing my hand but I pull away not wanting to be touched.

"Justin why does Ashley have your combination to your locker?" His serious face now turned into a smile.

"Taylor are you kidding me your pissed because she was in my locker" as he said that I wanted to slap him he just doesn't understand

"JUSTIN YOUR EX SHOULDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU OR YOUR THINGS AT SCHOOL YOU DON'T EVEN TRUST ME WITH YOUR LOCKER COMBINATION BUT YOU TRUST ASHLEY? SHE CHEATED ON YOU.
justin get out of my face". Without even fighting back he left.

3 Hours Later
I'm sitting on the couch eating popcorn and ice cream watching Riverdale it's my favorite show but right now I can't seem to get into it right now.
"Hey Taylor how was school" my mom says coming through the door with my sisters

"I don't want to talk about it. Im just glad it's over and this was my last day" I say with tears in my eyes thinking of justin

"Sweety if you want to talk I'm here"

"Ok mom thanks" I say rubbing my eyes

"So did you do college applications how did it go?" She says with a worried look on her face

"Yes mom I applied for colleges in California" as soon as I said that she stopped in her tracks

"T-Taylor why are you going so far away your home is here"

"I know mom but it's always been my dream to go to the states mom don't worry I'll come back to visit I promise" she then wraps me in her arms and starts to cry.

"Mom I didn't get accepted into any schools yet relax"

"Oh right" she says and we both laugh

The rest of my day was pretty much ok justin kept texting and I kept ignoring.

He made up his mind about us when he walked away without even fighting for me

I sat in my room the rest of the night thinking about my future. when I heard a knock at my window. I lifted the blinds and window to see justin with tears in his eyes.

"What justin go home" I say without letting him in

"Taylor please talk to me it's not what you think" as he said that I rolled my eyes

"Really justin because it seems like you trust her more then me"
I say alittle above a whisper

"Taylor I trust you I do she had my combination from when we use to date"

"Justin your a damn lie"

"Tay-"

"How is it from when you guys use to date when we've been together 2 years and you get a new locker and combination every year" and just like that he lied in my face.

"Tay-"

"Bye justin we're done"

Vote
&
Comment

Thanks for reading if you'd like to be apart of the story DM me ❤😃