✨6

It's been a few weeks since aj asked me to be his girlfriend and I have to admit I've never been happier. He's such a sweetheart and everything has been good with us. He's alittle weird when it comes to ruel but I've learned not to question that.
Ruel is dating some girl She's really pretty and she has blonde hair.
I've been in my dorm room all day studying jas and Stephanie went to the movies with their dates. So it's just me tonight I don't mind.
As I'm studying I get a knock on my door.

"Who is it" I say but there's no answer I look through the peephole and saw no one 5mins went by and I heard knocking again. Once again I checked the peephole and saw no one so I opened the door.

Justin
"Did you miss me"

"Taylor"
"Taylor"
"Babe wake up"
As my vision becomes clear I realized it was a dream. I've been having that dream for awhile and I'm not sure why. I completely forgot me and aj had a date last night I must've fallen asleep on the movie.

"Baby I'm sorry did I fall asleep on the movie" I say while letting out a yawn.

"Yea just alittle babe but you were so beautiful I let you sleep" he says while kissing my forhead.
We were cuddling in bed when my stomach started to growl.
"Babe are you hungry" he says laughing at me

"Yes"

"Ok I'll be back soon"
While aj was gone I decided to catch up on Riverdale I haven't watched it since I've been in America. I've been so busy with school.
"Taylor babe come here" I heard aj calling from the kitchen

"Yes" I say barely making it in the kitchen. Once I got in the kitchen my eyes immediately went straight to the pancakes aj made.

"Aw babe thanks I'm so hungry" I say grabbing a fork from the kitchen drawer and sitting at the table

"Do you have any plans tonight"  he says stuffing his face with pancakes

"No, why" I ask taking a sip of my coffee

"Just be here by 6 ok" he says with a smirk on his face

After breakfast I got in the shower and got ready to go shopping with jas and Stephanie.
After being stuck in L.A traffic I finally nade it to the mall 20 minutes later.

"TAYLOR" jas yells running my way

"I missed you to jas" I say laughing

"Where's Stephanie" I ask jas who's now eating popcorn

"She went to the music store she said zayn might be doing a pop up meet & greet" she said as we made our way towards the music store.
Once we made it inside there was this long line wrapping around the store and security and body guards everywhere.
We found Stephanie and stood in the line waiting. We finally made our way to a girl she looked like she worked there.